RL feels constantly like a dream.

Maybe there is someway to make this dissapear through lucid dreaming?

I feel the same as you too Childhood, and I simply can’t be assed to constantly overthink anymore, so I’m trying to LET experiences in life have an impact on me e.g I have yet to meet up with someone I’ve met further away from where I live and keep a kinda connection with them. I dunno, it’s probably nothing new to you but perhaps you should chill out a little and enjoy not experiencing life be too seriously, it’s worked wonders for me, people I met over half term often said I’m just so relaxed and it’s great to have that feeling that life isn’t too serious and have other people like you for it :happy:

tl;dr
but
Meditation will help us wake up, first natural step is the experience/realization that it’s all a dream. Just focus on complete enlightenment and the realization of what is intransient/illusory…depersonalization/derealization happens no one said the whole process would be easy. Also sounds like you have an overactive crown chakra issue, work on grounding yourself better. You could practice some simple Zen techniques to help you enjoy the small things/be in the moment…

Quote from removed spam post deleted, nice to welcome the spammer though, but she/he/it is goneth now :ebil:

Back on topic, isn’t Lucid dreaming fairly easy for you in that state? Then try asking the dream, or your SC, if this is a bad thing or not, and how can you cope with it. You should really know in what direction you want to head before you make any serious decision.