scared of falling from flying

Now, changing appearance or spawning things is a lot more difficult than simple flying. Creating things and changing my appearance is something I haven’t yet mastered. So I couldn’t give you any advice, sorry. :sad:

The only movie type flying i think you guys havnt mentioned was
Drunk Hitch flying
I wonder what that would feel like, jus like clumbsy flying, maybe youd have to drink in the dream first or just think im drunk lol

This problem of yours reminds me of Douglas Adam’s commentary on flying, in hhgg. You should read it here: extremelysmart.com/humor/howtofly.php

I disagree with that. I find it easier to takeoff from the ground :happy:

Yes. although I can teleport, I never end up in the place I want to go. Oh, and running realy fast, like at super-sonic speed, is something Ive never succesfully done. And transforming my self is also something I cant do…YET.

But as for conjuring and changing my dreamscape at will, Ive done those things. In fact, for a list of all the things Ive done, just check my signature right down below

I’m not necessarily afraid of falling, but about 90% of the times I fly high I get that feeling in my stomach and I hate it! :cry: I just fly and it happens, I don’t have to fall or fear a fall for it to come, it just comes :neutral:

Look, you don’t have to do different methods for flying.
YOU CANNOT FLY BECAUSE IN YOUR DREAM YOU WONDER:’‘Can I fly?’’
I never thought about it.I never wondered it.I just fly and it works.
You can’t jump off a building and say ‘’ OMG, i’m gonna die!’’.you sure will.
I never wondered if i can fly, thought everyone can do it.Actually that’s true.

A lot of people can’t transform.You must be confident and KNOW you will do it.

I aggree i didnt think about it at all when i flew, i was jus so pumped and happy i was lucid in a dream i was like ima fly! lol i just knew i could for some reason