Scared to get in WILD

Helli, my name is Zyrtoz.
I am 13 years old and i had my first lucid dream yesterday,.

Now that i readed stuff about it and how it works i am scared.
Not about the dream stuff but about
Sleep paralysis.
I heard bad stuff about it.

Can someone help me? Because i want to dream a Lucid Dream.
But i am so afraid to get awake in Sleep paralysis.

Thank you!
Zyrtoz

First of all, WILD does not necessitate sleep paralysis, but let’s take even another angle.

You say that you’re scared of WILD because of sleep paralysis, but there are methods other than WILD that don’t concern themselves with sleep paralysis at all. Why not simply use another method? I think that would solve your problem pretty easily. :smile:

Do you know any other methods?
And thanks for telling/helping!

Take a look at our FAQs and Tutorials and Article Space boards for ideas. Research methods such as reality checking (RC), MILD, WBTB, visualization, autosuggestion, and other techniques of the DILD variety instead of the WILD variety. Again, WILD and sleep paralysis do not necessarily go hand in hand, but having a good grasp of how DILD techniques work can help WILD practitioners too.

Sp is not bad at all, just stay positive and try to have the mind set that you’ll enjoy the experience. Like thorn said you may not even encounter sp while doing a wild. But sp can be useful… You can easily wild once you find yourself in sp and can make a nice ld out of it. It’s one of the easiest ways to wild for me. When I’m in sp, I will almost always be able to wild into a new ld within seconds.

Just have fun with it sp is so interesting!