@Sealife: Manifesting Your Dream Job

to participate in this moon’s Sealife Quest click here :dream:

[size=150][color=indigo]Resonant Moon: [/color][color=red]Manifesting Your Dream Job[/color][/size]

[color=darkgreen]Author/s: [/color][color=darkblue]Explora[/color]
[color=darkred]Last Edit: [/color][color=darkblue]Resonant Moon Day 2 – White Magnetic Mirror[/color]

[color=indigo]Each moon, at the [size=167]Star Foundation[/size], Sea Life and Earth First Dreaming School forums, we run a fun mutual dreaming adventure or research project to learn more about our world, and the evolutionary path before ourselves, and our planet. During the Resonant Moon, call upon the guidance and insight of your dreams, to help in the process of Manifesting Your Dream Job[/color]

[size=134][color=darkblue]13 Moon Synchronometer[/color][/size]

• click here to view this moon’s journey
• click here to order a copy of this year’s 13 moon calendar

[size=134][color=darkblue]Manifesting Your Dream Job[/color][/size]
If you’ve ever had a job, it’s likely that at some stage, you’ve dreamt about it:

Obviously job’s can get a little stressful at times - often we find ourselves caught up in the workplace politics, the deadlines, the things we wish we could say to another staff-member, and so on. Inevitably, these things are reflected in our nightly dreaming.

This project’s about using our dreams, to manifest a “better job” - whether that be leading us to a role that’s altogether new and far more fulfilling, or simply the revealation of a strategy or way of thinking that helps us make more of the job we’re at right now…

I hope that this project might also act to give inspiration, to those who are confused about what it is they want to do, or even how to bring it about.

[size=134][color=darkblue]Questions[/color][/size]

So here they are…

1. Do you have a job at the moment? What do you like / dislike about it?
  2. Do you ever dream about your current job? What kind of “dreams” are most frequent?
  3. What qualities would you look for in a “dream job”?
  4. What work-related questions would you like to ask your dreams for guidance on? (how do I respond to this staff-members hassling? should i stay in this job? etc)
  5. Have you ever dreamt of a solution to a problem you have faced at work?

Good luck!!