? Sex and LD

Here’s something I’ve aways wondered about since I haven’t had sex in a lucid dream yet.

Do you reach climax while having sex in a LD? If so, does your physical body respond appropriately, or do you wake up with dry sheets? If there’s no physical ejaculation, wouldn’t that make sex in a LD an incredibly realistic tease?

Please tell me about your experiences with sex in your LD’s.

It seems to be different for every one, some people wake up with wet sheets, some with dry sheets. most people wake up before they finish. I can even find girls in my dreams, they seem to disapear :eh: when ever I get the idea. I’ve heard of people who have felt the sensations of a climax when they touch certain objects in a dream, and I think i remember reading about someone on this website who feels the sensation in his chest area… eh… apparently sex is very wierd in dreams. but there is a topic on this…

ok i found it… this is a link to part two… part one wouldnt open for me so I coudnt get the link…

https://community.ld4all.com/t/sex-in-dreams-part-ii/6446

Okay, yes I did have an experience exactly like this one. I was in a dream, having sex with some chick, and I did reach the climatic point. But let me tell you, this may seem obscene, but I did wake up with slimy, wet boxers. Having sex in LD’s is so gross, I wanted to earl. In my sex dreams, when I ejaculate, it sprays everywhere, and it comes out in an unrealistic manner, So gross.

I’ve corrected the link … it was an old slagnet link
part one is here … https://community.ld4all.com/t/sex-in-dreams/5241

Hence the term “wet dream” (aka nocturnal sleep)

the climax is like 10X stronger for me, it’s in the realm of pain. But all the sensations are there, and if you know what ur doing u can get playboy models. Its just the mess afterwards that makes it incredibly regretfull.

Ok, well I’m off to buy some Depends. :grin:

Thanks for the info. Before I can find out for myself I’ll have to be able to LD more than once in a blue moon. :cry: