Sex IRL and LD's occurrence

Hey, now we got to the point. :eek: :eek: :eek:

This topic is forbidden for youngers than eighteen hahaha.

I want to know from you people, how sex or masturbation in real life can affect the occurrence of LD’s and OBE’s. Making sex or masturbation oftenly can block the ability of lucid dreaming or astral projection, or increase it, or have some kind of influence?

I mean, in energetic terms. I think we need some kind of energy to have the possibility of been lucid in a dream or to have an OBE. Consciousness is energy. I have experienced cases of being in a OBE and have a lot of difficulty to move. Not like a sleep paralysis. I could move, but it was hard work. And it’s not like I’m a beginner or thing like that, cause was after I had great OBE’s. So the only thing I could tought was that I was in a low level energy.

This can be sort of a polemic topic. So I want to know the opinion of you people about that.
I personally think masturbation can disturb badly OBE’s, mostly. But each one knows what to do.

Sexual energy has influence on the occurrence of dreams?
You tell me.

Hi, again. :wink:

I think there’s been something on this before… I don’t remember exactly, but one thing I know is that it might help keep your mind off sex WHEN you get lucid, if you have that problem. :tongue:

In terms of helping or not to have LD’s I would guess or it doesn’t do anything, or that it might help a bit. I say this not by my own experience, though… :content:

There was a topic in Pathways to Lucidity called “masturbation and LD’s” that discussed the effects on lucid dreaming, you might want to take a look at it. :smile:

Wow! Thanks Dragon. I read all the ten pages. People didn’t reach a conclusion.
Let’s just say it depends on you personal experience.
Anyway, I just wanted to know how’s people view in this forum about it.
And, as it in any other place, each one chooses his/her own path.

Thanks.