Shifting

I’ve seen it once on tv. Some guy somewhere in Asia acted as a mad dog every once in a while. He bit people and stuff. I wouldn’t love to experience shifting, because I wouldn’t know about it. Plus, it doesn’t allow you to do the impossible.

Yeah, sometimes I get extremely angry, but I can’t do anything about it. I then imagine myself turning into a demon, for some odd reason, and then I can’t help myself but attack random things and chase after animals. It’s weird, but funny.

I moved this new post into this older existing topic. otherwise we would end up with two identical topics :moogle:

First, are there any therians here, and second, have you succesfully dreamt?
I’m wondering, because I have been trying for three months now, and haven’t had a single lucid dream.
Maybe it’s a therian thing?

Ahhh, it was moved.
I’m thankful that I’m not the only therian here.
I am a therain that has mental shifts in times of high stress, and heightened awareness, plus, the three red wolves in my woods, well, I basically live with them.
Every once in a while, I get phantom limbs, specifically ears.
I just recently learned the term “therian”, and before that, thought I was completely alone in the world over my…obssession…of wolves. (I actually, as a kid, tried to kill myself a couple of times) But now, I feel oh, so happy, because I’m not the only insane person in the world. Three cheers for insanity!!
never mind, forget I said that.

Yes, it was ^^ hugs moogle we lub our mods that make our forum experience so much simpler and better for us :boogie:

Never say never :mrgreen:

Lucky wuff watery eyes they don’t like wolves here :cry: So basically, the government treats them as rats or mice… :sigh:

Been there done that, what wonders google do :happy:

Yay, we’re insane! Just like everybody else :crazy:

[collegehumor]Too late, you can’t edit yourself[/collegehumor]

Anyway, welcome! Gives a big warm bear hug

Hey all. Im pretty new here, and I’ve just recently discovered myself to be therian. My phenotype is a fish. Thats right. A non-predacious fish. If there are any other therians on the site, I would love to talk. I’m still just finding myself in all of this, and having someone to talk to about it would be just sweet :smile: .

-TF

:woo:

Wow, a fish! Sorry for sounding like a five-year old child, but… so cool! Do you swim a lot? :wink:

I feel a bit ashamed of being “just one of those wolves”, but hey, I didn’t choose.