Side Quest: Meet celeb/famous ppl in your dreams

Side Quest: Meet celebs/famous people in your dreams

Hiya folks, don’t know if this has been posted before, but if not, this might be a nice side quest for all of you to try on your other Lucid or Normal adventures. :smile:

Did you ever meet someone famous in your dreams? If not: who would you like to meet? If yes: Who have you met so far?
…and how was the experience of meeting them heheh.
Post all of your encounters in this thread at your leisure :smile:

Iwazaru

there is a topic in stuff dreams are made of about this
Celebrity Cameos In Your Dreams
so this topic should be kept just for lucid dreams :moogle:

List of ppl I still want to meet: (will grow)

• Sigourney Weaver
  • Doug Bradley (Pinhead)

List of celebs/famous ppl I have met so far:

• Dirk Benedict
  • George Peppard
  • Mr T
  • David Hasselhoff
  • Al Pacino
  • Wesley Snipes
  • Bob Hoskins
  • Eddy Murphy
  • David Gest
  • Tito Jackson
  • Emil Ratelbandt
  • Dean Gaffney
  • Myleene Klass
  • Adam Ant
  • Lenny Henry
  • Pyramid Head

ha the only famous i’ve met in my dreams is the footballer cristiano ronaldo at the fifa awards don’t even like that guy.
Ooo and that jade goody when she came out of the celebrity big brother and had newspaper people crowding round her and in that same dream two arsenal players

I can only imagine how that went. :eek: No, wait, I can’t. :bored:

I met Scarlett Johansson :wink: . I woke up after four seconds

In a lucid dream I met David Carradine (from TV show Kung Fu). I flew circles around him :happy:

In that dream I also met Lee Majors (6 Million Dollar Man).

There are many celebs I would like to me in a LD :tongue:

But so far I can summon DCs, but not ones that look like specific people. :shy:

A certain Norwegian football player turns up now and then. I have had a couple of nightmares about Michael Jackson, too :tongue:

I had the most exciting sex dream ever last night… :tongue: …with Jessica Alba ! :nuu:

Now I can die peacefull.

:grin:

Hehe I had a ND being in bed with Buffy the vampire few years back, that was awesome :smile:

When I have my first LD, I’m going to meet all those characters from Xiaolin Showdown and be part of the TV show! I think that counts as meeting a celeb… :razz: THEN I want to meet Link from LoZ :smile: lol I’m not interested in any REAL celebs :wink:

In two or three of my first lucid dreams i met Richard (Suede guitarist) and also the singer of Silverchair

Since then i’ve tried but haven’t had much luck summoning celebs

Someone I’d like to see next time i’m lucid is Cillian Murphy :love:

I had few lucid dreams,and most of them short and well,sucked,but i had a lucid dream that was worth it…
I transformed a fat chick into…Patricia Ford…
and then had an awesome time :content:

hehe pokes siggy