Sixth Lucidity Challenge is here!! - Winner: Queen SD!

I’ll count it, and it looks like 90 points, including extra 15 for knocking tv down…
BUGAGA GA Ga ga ga ga buga… buga… :smile: ga ga…

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NIGHT tuesday mornig will probably be accepted…

what’s going on guys?.. DON"T YOU WANNA GET THE POWER OF MIGHTY COOKIE?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA … ok… relax…
breathe… iiiiiiiii… huuuuuuuu…iiiiiiiiii…huuuuuuuu…
better now…
ok…
the FINAL task will be announced thursday night, and the deadline will be monday morning… long one, ha?
just to make sure everyone has an opportunity to even the scores…
update will be at the same time, my pc is still not fixed… RRRRR … breathe…
iiiiiiiiiiiiii… huuuuuuu… iiiiiii… huuuuuuuuu.
ok… relax…
I will try to make it a good one… have couple ideas… will probably be complicated, but I’ll try to make it simple, so you remember it…

While I haven’t updated my DJ yet, here’s my dream account regarding the Task.
Hope it’s not too late!!!

December 1, 2007

Last night’s LD was an attempt to complete the Lucidity Challenge Task of finding the Cookie of Power!!!

Firstly, I made my way to a generic snowy dreamscape—a mountain, to be specific.
Now I had no clue exactly where a Cookie Beast would live so I decided to summon one instead and get the darn Cookie once and for all!!!
So I quickly conjured up a portal and with a quick thought summoned the bloody creature…
It was a DUCK!?
There it was, a rather confused looking duck with a cookie hanging around its neck by a chain.
For a good while I looked at it with an expression of wild bemusement. “You can’t be it… you’re a bloody duck!”
The duck just quacked and started waddling around the place.
“You’re just a duck…” I muttered. With a thought, I summoned a standard pulse rifle to my left hand.
The duck just looked at it, turned its head to the side and quacked.
I aimed the pulse rifle. “Don’t suddenly pull any tricks on me.”
The duck simply stared at the pulse rifle.
I pulled the trigger.
And suddenly I was being thrown back in an enormous explosion that I could’ve sworn was only possible with fifty hellfire missiles and twenty tons of TNT!!!
For a while, after I had landed on the side of the mountain I had been standing on, I tumbled and rolled and occasionally was flung into the air. Snow going all over the place, black smoke rising from where the duck had once been, but where did the cookie go???
Apparently, the Cookie had followed me down the mountain. Upon skidding to a halt, I noticed the Cookie—still connected to its silver chain—sat on a mound of snow in front of me.
I stared at it for a while before actually reaching for it…

Oh it was schweeeet!!

It shot lightning, it made MORE cookies, it also made really energy-efficient ovens (or so said the stickers on the ovens) and those ovens made MORE cookies, and… then it overloaded and the fabric of the entire dreamscape began tearing apart like wet paper…
I think I exhausted the Mighty Cookie of Power!! I exhausted the Cookie of Power of its Power!!! NOOOO!!!

Nuuu i missed the cookie of power task! Damn you school for preventing me to have any LDs :cry:
Well i cant wait for the final task then :tongue:

p.s. if someone wins, does he HAVE to organise the next challenge? Cuz i really dont have time (at all), so let me know so i dont try to complete the next task, just in case :neutral:

If the winner can’t organize a new Challenge, I think it should go to the second place person. Or whoever else wants to do it :tongue:

Dimsya still hasnt posted the final challeneg, is everything ok? It’s friday night already :neutral:

sorry for being late… had some important things to do…

the last task will be difficult.
Dream travel…

go to a dream state from dreamstate !!!

Become lucid up to the task - 50 points
WILD during LD - and succeed - 100 points
fall asleep and MILD during LD - 100 points
When you decide is time try to wake up (who ever tried that? ) - 125 poits if successfull
End up in false awakening - 50 if not LD - 100 if LD
Also I offer special powers bonus, whoever uses special powers will get a bonus for each one, everything else you do with the lding in LD - gives extra.
flying - 50 points, waterbriething - 80 points
Good luck.

Deadline extends to tuesday night.
then all scores will be updated and the winner will be announced.

wow, these could be some high scores.

/me gets right on the task

Good night everybody :tongue:

correction: if you try to wake up and end up in false awakenin you don’t get wake up points, just false awakenin points.
another correction - it will give you 150 points, and only if you were not loosing it anyway.
correction: you better don’t do it… unless you really wanna win, wasn’t smart to put it into the challenge… but let it be one of the tasks…

Right, everyone can win now, but it’s supposed to be really challenging… difficult…

Hm. Waterbreathing? My specialty. :happy:

/me is gonna come back on this task, so watch out!! :razz:

Yeah… waterbriething is fun, tried it once, just want everybody to try.

Uhh… well… i had a LD tonight and completed some of those things without actualy reading the task :neutral: . I got lucid and started testing some powers (element control, flying) and then i had a FA but realised i was still dreaming so i summoned a unicorn (although a unigon appeared instead :eh: ) and rode off :content: .
Hope that counts… (hey, maybe i read the task using my awesome telepathic powers when i was dreaming :razz: )

p.s. when you say whoever decides its time to wake up, wake up, do you mean in the dream or actualy wake up IRL?

Ok… first of all waking up iRL…
the other thing… you will get bonus points for sure, probably reduced by 2/3 or even more… cause the is not a big possibility that telepathy exists…
I can count special powers devided by two, but will need to see if you succeed again in any part of the task, I’ll count points the way so noone will be upset.
you stil have a few days to complete the tough part…

by the way, if you guys live a comment on how interesting , challengin… etc the tasks were, which one you liked the most, I am jjust curious to know.
and the last task especially.
I think it’s almost insane task, it’s hard to complete it… I WILDED once in a dream, but wasn’t lucid… I became lucid while wilding in a dream…
so funny…
wonder how can you WILD in LD :smile:

he he… good luck…

oh man… I’m drunk…,
correction - read “live” as “leave”
sorry… what a shame…

Well i dont really like the final task, there’s not that much action… But it’s ok i guess. I really liked the mirror one and the cookie one was awesome (although i wasnt able to complete it). The movie task was pretty good as well.
Overal: nice job, the tasks were fun and imaginative, not too hard not too easy. :happy: gives cookie :peek:

Personally, I thought the time task sounded most interesting. It’s something to do, yet you can use it to still do other things in a LD. The tasks with few directions seemed to be the best ones in my opinion, because it’s hard (at least for me) to remember multiple or complex things you’re supposed to do in a dream (a la 4th task).

Anyway, I think this was well done for a lucidity challenge. Granted, this is my first one, but it was still lots of fun! :content: