Sixth Lucidity Challenge is here!! - Winner: Queen SD!

I had a short lucid dream, where I became lucid while another guy was trying to take me down. I slowed down time as he came at me and flipped him over me in slow-mo (which I saw in 3rd person, so it was even cooler), and then froze it (back to 1st person view) for a brief second while he was above me so I could see and laugh at the look on his face.
Then I woke up and remembered about the challenge and that I should have done more…

Wait, so they new quest started? “Time” I’m defenitley having a LD soon so sign me up. Wow i have a great idea… (evil laugh) :ebil:

Jake… you can check 1st page for all info, every part of challenge is added in sequence time after time,
Scores will be counted monday night !!!

So i have to wait till the 7th challenge.?

oh well have fun guys!

There are 5 tasks this time… was my choice…

Im still confuzed how long do I have to wait before I can sign up?

Ysim gets a total of 195 points !!! for the second task…
Jake, you’ll have to wait till all tasks are over, then sign up…

The 3rd task will be announced wednesday afternoon-night
maybe something cool…

Oooo am i too late for the time task? I had a LD last night but didnt have much time to post it… Anyhow, here it is :wink:
(cant be bothered to rewrite it :tongue: )

Gaah! That last one sounded interesting too. Except I wasn’t able to log onto the forums when this task was announced… :sad:

Oh well. I’ll get the next one for sure!! :happy:

I guess I will have to count everyone who was late before, please if someone disagree pm me, if I will have close to half or more votes, then I wil not count,
deadline - week…
The quest and scores will be updatet tonight.

Oh… I’m here… wait a minute… is this a dream?
1… 2 … 3… 4… 5… looks real…
ok… DONT FORGET… DO SOMETHING stupid… maybe… OR JUST CRAZY to earn extra points… IF YOU’LL MAKE EVERYONE LOUGH, YOU’LL SURE WIL EARN IT.

NEW TASK:
It will not be that much fun maybe as TIME task
Movies!!!
GO TO MOVIES:
lucid up to the task - 50 points
every movie you watch - 25 points (don’t watch full movie - 5 seconds is ok)
buy a ticket - 15 points
dont buy a ticket and sneak in there - 20 points
get caught - 20 points
GO TO A MOVIE THROUGH THE SCREEN AND BECOME A PART OF THE ACTION - 75 points
maybe it’s not much fun, it’s just a test before last two tasks, which will be difficult and dangerous, every warrior has to sneak to a movie to learn how to sneak up to a wild BEAST… especially WILD BEAST COOCKIE OF POWER…

Alteration - computer game - points redused by 1/3 do anything you want to.

Can we go into a movie that doesnt really exist? Like something we’ve thought of, we’ve made up :grin: ?

absolutely, I didn’t expect you to go to die hard 3 :grin:

oh, DEADLINE is friday night, and next task will be announced within 12 hours after that, so you guys have some time on the weekend to try lding

Had a small LD last night :grin:
I dreamt i went to the movies with SRG and we watched a film about (surprise surprise) pineapple fish :tongue: . Of course i noticed that this cant be at all normal so i did a RC and became lucid. I tried going through the screen but i got stuck somewhere in between, with one of my legs soaking wet from the sea water in the film. Tried going entirely in but a pineapple fish shark (i have no idea where THAT came from, basicly it was a shark with the colours of the pineapple fish) bit me and the dream faded. :nuu:

it looks 110 points to me…
I am still waiting for others to reply…
Will post new task realy soon

Here you go… waiting for the pthers to claim points for the last task, but offering another one right away, so you guys can knock it down on the weekend.

NOW…
You 'll need special powers… and you already know how to sneak to a movie…
you know how to manipulate time!!! AND you can teleport anywere you want to… BUT…
THE Warrior of the order has to face the Beast face to face and finish it off to claim the power of MIGHTY COOKIE… so you cannot run… you cannot hide…
you can manuver in time and sneak up… don’t forget the INCREDIBLES’s’s’s’s
special powers !!! :eek:
FIRST:
well… find any Beast to fight with - 75 points
if you kill it and take the amulet of Mighty Cookie - 125 points…
if it was dead already you can stil get the amulet - 100 points… (remember someone gets other 25, cause you’r late, somebody already killed it…)
kill it together to get 175 points each !!! kill each other for 0 points… sorry falks, it’s not good to kill teammates, no points awarded, just DO IT FOR FUN!!! :grin:
there are plenty of amulets… you can even find one in your closet for 75 points…
wear the Mighty Cookie of Power on your neck - 50 points… it might be not that easy… it can kill you if are not using it right!!!
whatever happens during this quest, remember - anything you do will add points, any speciall powers you use , any unpredictable things…
about INCREDIBLES’s’s’s’s special powers - 30 for each one you use…
invisibility, energy shields, speeding up, super stregth…

find any Beast to fight with - 75 points
kill it - 75
kill it and take the amulet of Mighty Cookie - 125 points
kill it togather - 175
get the amulet - 100 (dont ask me the difference in points… I cannot caunt well)
neather spell it right :grin:
powers - 30 each
there will be speciall points awarded, just try to stay on the plot, it’ll bring you a lot.

Hyahahahahaha!!! At last!!! The Mighty Cookie of Power shall be MINE!!! :ebil: thunder and lightning Mwahahahahaha!! :ebil:

Interesting Task…

Anyway, I had an LD last night, though I’m not sure if its ok that I’m past the deadline.

After I became lucid, I remembered I wanted to do something with TV…but couldn’t remember what. I turned it on anyway, and the movie True Lies came on. Good movie I watched it for a moment, it was the scene where the bridge blew up.
I then remembered I wanted to enter the movie, so I closed my eyes and put my hand through the glass CLUNK Ok, so not through it…infact I almost knocked the TV onto the floor trying.
I gave up and went to find another TV, waking up soon after.

/me will definitely try this next task…on time :tongue:

I’ll count it, and it looks like 90 points, including extra 15 for knocking tv down…
BUGAGA GA Ga ga ga ga buga… buga… :smile: ga ga…