sleep paralysis?

Ok I haven’t read all the posts in this topic yet, but I have something similar to this happen to me. I read something on the main page, about sleep paralysis with demons or something, but I have a variation of this. What I am about to describe probably happens to me around 10-20 times a year for the past few years. I will be sleeping, and somewhat conscious of what is really going on(or at least I think I am). When I saw somewhat conscious I can see my mom walking past my room(my door is really open).

At this point I realize that I am paralyzed. I really dont like the feeling so I will try to call out for help. I want someone to come and wake me up! But when I try to yell out nothing comes out, but maybe a whisper if I’m lucky. I will lie in bed knowing what I have to do to get out of this. I attempt to gain control of my arm so that I can wake up. It doesn’t move a lot at first. If I’m my arm is on the edge of the bed I can sort of move it and my arm will swing down and this will wake me up. Sometimes I’m in the middle of the bed, however, and I have to keep making myself try to get control of my arm. After I would say 5-15 minutes I usually get control of my arm and can get up.

Sometimes, I never do fight through it and I end up falling back into sleep. In the times that I do manage to fight through it, I will do one of three things.

1. Wake up and start my day.
  2. Lay back down, only to end up back in my paralyzed state(I hate when this happens)
  3. Lay back down and go to sleep(normal sleep without being paralyzed).

I really am not sure what this is, when I describe it to other people I think one other person I have ever talked to this about had the same sort of thing happen to them. They didn’t know what it was either though. I’m going to go read the rest of the posts in this topic incase my problem was already answered!

Josephpataki…its SP alright what u got! :wink:
U got several levels of SP.

Jeff