[software] Infinity - PDF Available

PLEASE i need a download link for the song!

I have been looking EVERYWHERE but i cant find it! I absolutely love the song.

Arabinator, Infinity’s anniversery is coming up; who knows what will happen on such a day… :wink:

i’m working on infinity again

though i had to skip a day. i was dazed for a while in bed then looked at the clock and realized an hour went by O_O. had to get up, couldn’t do WBTB

The zip didn’t include the mp3s mentioned in the guide, I’m wondering where do you download them?

Due to a massive complaint of file size because of those .MP3s, I decided to make them a seperate file so that when you download Infinity / Paradiso you don’t have to re-download the same stuff over and over. If you look on my site, there’s a link to download the .MP3s. They are in a package called “The Goods.” Here’s a link:

https://www.dreamport.net/dreamportforum/viewtopic.php?t=29

It says that there are three hypnotic mp3s inside, but I have no clue where. Help? Pretty please?

Oops, just saw the previous post, :shy: hehehe

I recently started Infinity again. It really helped a lot. I finally got my first LD in 6 or 7 months. Thanks for making it. :smile:

i’m trying this now.
it’s pretty cool. haven’t LD’d with it yet. but soon…
thanks for making it.

I just saw this and started using it. I love the mp3s, they are so soothing. I’ll let you know if it helps me LD.

Is it just me and my computer or the link for downloading infinity doesn’t work?
I got so excited when i discovered this forum and software, too bad I can’t download this (a new window opens and nothing happens).
:help:

It’s broken, ja.

The official site has been shut down, and this topic is locked until an alternative hosting is found and the project re-started. :cool: