[software] Paradiso - PDF Available

20:14:37 :content:

All of the testers that registered will be put in one big pot and I will randomly choose from that pot ( well not me personally, but I made a program that will ), so do not fear if you have had LDs or not. Besides, that question was put in there only for me to get an idea on what types of people, if selected, were testing.

Its the final countdown! (dun du duunn dunnn, du du dun dun duunn, du du dunn dunnn, du du du dun dun du)

What’s the 24 clock on now?

Du dunndunn Du dunndunn Du dunndunn Du dunndunn Du dunndunn…

Jack Bauer would have already registered, died and come back to life, and found where the bomb is!

As of now, dun dun dunnnnn, the clock stands at 3:24:12!! :eek:

After that time is up ( which is 6:00 PM for GMT-5 people ), no more applications will be accepted!

The randomly selected testers will be announced tonight, so be sure to check it out!

Exclamation mark!

:cool:

Great time zone or greatest time zone?

greatest because me AND Ben are in it

Deadline is up! You may not apply to be a tester anymore! Sorry :sad:

Within the hour I will release the official testing crew of Paradiso.

If it’s me, I will seriously gravi-splode from shock.

i hope i get picked! :scared:

…wait…

lol, nice, therealjollyroger… I do really really hope I get to test it though… if not, time to do Infinity again

Alrighty, so…I have the final list right here, in my very hands. It’s so almighty, so brilliant, yet so random :tongue: .

I would like to restate that these names were chosen at random, and were in no way based off of any information regarding their past lucid / non lucid experiences.

Now that I know the names though, I went back and looked through each and every one’s submission form, and I’m delighted to see that there’s a good deal of diversity; that is, not everybody has had a lucid dream before.

Anyway, with seeing all of this, I am very confident in this team, and am already getting anxiously excited about the testing.

So, without further delay, it is my pleasure to announce the Paradiso Testing Crew!

Nachician, Peacho, Ryan, The Mad Hatter, and TheRealJollyRoger!

Congratulations to you guys! I will shortly be sending each of you an email regarding the beginning of the testing period.

For everybody else that applied, I thank you for at least doing so, and would like to just re-assure you that you guys are the ones that get the better and polished version, so you have that to be happy about :tongue: .

Let the fun begin!

congrats to the tester’s. make sure to find all the glitches for me;), lol. Cant wait to try to the finshed version. for now Im going to start infinity again, which will help me warm up for this program anyways. Good luck to the testers

Dang it! Oh well, at least I won’t have to deal with a glitched-up version first.

Sweet! Now I don’t have to feel bad about missing infinity’s beta sign up anymore!

I won? And I don’t have a stupid animated gif to post? NOOOOOO!

Damn, I’m lucky!

d’oh. Oh well - Have fun testers!!

Hey testers, can I have you reply back to the email I sent you? I need to make sure that I indeed have the right ones :razz: .

EDIT: Please note testers, if you do not reply by Friday, I will relieve you from your duties and call for another tester.

whoops, email.

Was expecting a PM

never check my emails :rofl:

Well I hope you start, lol. I won’t be sending PMs to anybody about this, strictly emails. :smile:

I replied to the email.

Ta! Come visit again, Or I’ll pluck your eyes out!