[software] Paradiso - PDF Available

I think you should just release the text of whats in it.

Yes, I know, but as explained in a previous post, this testing period is essential for the program. Infinity went through the same process, and look how awesome it turned out.

The reason why it must go through testing, aside from all the glitch noting / background enhancing / music tweaking, the information itself needs to be experimented with. I need to know if the descriptions and tasks provide successes for users; otherwise, I’d be releasing this blind. Besides, this will allow me to add more information that may be needed, based off of how well the users interpret it.

With all of that said, I do apologize for introducing the software before release; but, if I hadn’t have done that, I wouldn’t be able to find motivated testers!

Not that it matters to the general public, but the beta version of Paradiso is now complete, as of today!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Even before testing begins, I am very proud of this program, and would like to thank Seraphim, if he’s still looking on the forums, for giving me a much needed music file. I had been looking for the perfect supplement song, but couldn’t find it until Seraphim appeared.

Anyway, I hope the testers are as excited as I am, because this is going to be one hell of a two weeks!

This does regard the general public. The set release date of Paradiso is Friday, May 11 2007. While this date can change from now until then, I feel pretty optimistic about its staying here.

/me pulls out a Dr. Pepper to celebrate.

I prefer Pepsi

This sounds awesome. I’ve tried to make a detailed dreamscape before, but it didn’t work at all. Maybe this will help me do it. And just like Infinity, I’m waiting for the final production.

:cheer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheer:

Yay! Can’t wait to test this monsta!

Nachician, if you do not reply to my email, I’m going to have to replace you! I have no other way to contact you, so I’m hoping you check either here or there by Thursday!

EDIT: Woot Ryan replied just now!

While this is a bit of a downer for him, another tester applicant may get to join the crew this Thursday, lol. So whoever else would like to join, be sure to keep checking back. Hopefully it won’t have to result to that though…

confused me for a bit!

<-- also named Ryan

hah yeah I saw that when I sent you an email. Must me some overrated name :tongue:

I understand that your trying to test the program but I like what you did with lucid warp is all I was saying

You do know LucidWarp was released over a year ago, right?

It was sort of re-introduced this year because of a person digging it up, which is a good thing. That program and routine too was tested before release.

I have GOT to say that the logo for paradiso is DAMN sexy! it looks soooooooo awesome i want it airbrushed on my car and i want it framed and signed and i want it as my desktop for my PC’s and my PSP and my PS3 and i want it as an xbox 360 theme and gamerpicture and i want it as my sig in every forum i visit.

its that awesome.

lol…thanks? :tongue:

/me is scared.

Seriously though, I love it too. It’s pretty kickass. I am sad to say though that that background is not in the actual program, for it didn’t really fit well; however, much better and epic backgrounds were used, which will make you have multiple spasms of wanting to paint things everywhere!

Hell yeah it’s kickass!

And I get to see it first! :tongue:

Hmm…bad news… :sad:

I regret to announce that I will be taking Nachician out of the testing crew. I cannot reach him through email, nor this, and since I’m handing out the program tomorrow night to all testers so they can begin on Friday, I simply cannot wait any longer for him to reply.

So, because of this incident, I have randomly selected another person from the submission forms. Drum role please…

Turns out the tester that was randomly picked had an ivalid email address, lol, so ANOTHER person was chosen

The new member of the Paradiso Testing Crew is Li10!!! Congratulations Li10, and welcome to the team! I will be sending you an email shortly that you must reply to within the next 12 hours, or else you too will be replaced, lol. Sorry to sound harsh, but this last minute stuff is not my fashion.

Thanks Ben!! And thanks to the randomly selecting… ness. I’ve replied to the email, can’t wait to start!!

You shouldn’t be saying thank you, for YOU are the one that’s about to do ME a favor. So with that, I say thank you :content: ! In fact, thank you to all testers!

Anyway, the email containing the Paradiso Beta has been sent to all five testers! Testers: you must download the link within 24 hours, because after that period, I will delete the file off of the server for obvious reasons. So, be sure to check your emails ASAP!

On that final note, let the testing begin! :grin: :beer:

Your good at image making and editing. I would only be able to make some ugly thing like this lol:

i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/F … radiso.jpg

yay i like Li10

That actually isn’t that bad! Even though you spelled Paradiso wrong, lol.

That’s probably the only reason he thinks it’s crap, when really, it’s not. It’s better than what most people can do.