Solution to WILD?

I found a very intresting post in The Big WILD topic that worked for one person and want to know if this works for anyone else…

heres the quote from Dunlar
" Eventually, I start to feel the vibrations, which feel like an electric wave running through my body. For me, the vibrations start small and only last a second or two. After several sets have come and gone, the vibrations will be big enough for me to have a WILD. By then, they feel more like lightning bolts than small shocks. They also make a distinctive VOOOOM sound.
During one of the larger (but not too large) vibrations, and while the vibration is happening, I’ll log roll to my side. My physical body doesn’t move, but my dreambody does, and when I stop rolling I should be in a dream. For me, just imagining the movement doesn’t work, I actually have to try to move, just as I would normally move. No imagination. Took me years to learn that. "

To get into a WILD do i really roll out of bed like I would in the physical world? Are the vibrations leaving me paralised and allowing me to do this without actually rolling out of my bed? And lastly, if i do this should i do it slowly or just spring out and probubly fall on the ground?

Thise are hypnic jerks. They are quite normal, and you shouldn’t worry about them. Read this Wikipedia article to learn more about them. If you’re actually rolling out of bed, it means you’re not yet asleep.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/a-wild-variation/12100
If you havent read this yet, have a look.

Bruno, its not the jerks im talking about i experience them and usually just let them pass, my question is should i physicly, not imagine, not pretend, but actually roll out of my bed as if I would in real life when a strong vibration occurs?

Hmm… OK, first, I don’t know why, but I wrote something wrong up there. The jerks are when you try to do a real-life movement and accomplish doing it (as opposed to WILDing). When I was having a lot of nightmares, I would even have scary HHs and end up kicking the bed—that’s a hypnic jerk.

All I’m saying is—if you’re going to try WILD, you’ll have to try moving, so beware of hypnic jerks. And good luck.

Maybe I should stick just with imagining to move. I had a few HIs before WILDing and I could always wake up from them (eyelids and sometimes limb movement).

If the rolling doesn’t work, just try focusing on the black void and making a dream scene appear, and you can enter a dream that way.

I did it in another way. I just waited for the dream to come, i waited for the vibrations to dissapear. During this vibrating, i was coming through a big cosmic tunnel and when i got out of it i was dreaming. And, like you, i heard VOOM sound so i think you could do like me. I count when im waiting for the dream. I had only once an LD thanks to WILD and when i was on “2. I am dreaming” i didn’t had to count any more.

Bruno Ansarah, grasswar wasn’t talking about myoclonic jerks. Vibrations are hypnagogic hallucinations. And trying to roll out of one’s bed is a WILD technique.

grasswar, you’ll not necessarily experience vibrations. Sensations during the hypnagogic state vary according to the person. Some experience vibrations, some experience auditive hallucinations, some other hypnagogic imagery, etc. So, you should keep up WILD’ing so that you’ll know what sort of HH you generally experience.

Anyway, the main technique is not trying to roll out of your bed physically. If Dunlar said: “For me, just imagining the movement doesn’t work”, it’s because for most of the WILD’ers, doing mentally the movement is the main technique.

I have been on this forum for a lot of the day. I have a feeling I will finally succeed with WILD tonight :smile:

Well im going to continue with WILD until friday, then im going to try the Suneye, i hear it is 95% effective if you do each instruction exactly. BTW anyone got any experience with suneye?