Star Wars: Episode III made me sad :(

Another thing to think about. How him and the only other darklord to control the power of not dieng couldnt save themselves. Even though he died from a saber slaughtering he died like three times 1 from him turning dark 2 from him losing his wife!! 3 a saber slaughtering no matter what you cant control that power no matter what.

Yeah, but if a Sith was that powerful, he’d be good enough to win in a light saber fight anyway :content:

lol so true

I’m very surprised to see this thread still active! :good:

He didn’t die from the saber, he died or was near death from the lava. The saber only cut off his legs, and hand… Maybe I’m confused as to what you’re saying.

I was slightly disappointed there wasnt more.

But at least I did see the emporer expel yin ch’ien energy.

I thought it was a great movie and I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD. I really liked the fight in Mo’sta’fa (I doubt I spelled that right), the start scene was really cool as well. Also if you’re bummed that hey’re all over remember that Star Wars is planed to have 9 movies, I don’t know if hey will all be made but there were 9 planed.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the completely unfunny slapstick humor, especially with the droids. At the theatre, all I could think about is why in the hell are people laughing at this?

Well, it’s a little funny, in a Three Stooges kind of way. Just imagine, what other kind of humor could they have gotten away with? I’m pretty sure George Lucas wanted to make the film suitable for just about everyone, not just teens and adults.