Stop trying to dream.

Noodle, you sure are a very interesting person. However, I refuse to accept you as my god. The one I already bow to is known to be jealous and has reportedly ordered entire cities destroyed in the past, so while I’d be interested in becoming your follower (if this included drinking large ammounts of beer), I’d rather take no chance.

Yours sincerely,
MedO

:tongue:

Your God’s promise of heaven probably sounds nice, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster promises a heaven with a beer volcano and a stripper factory. Something to think about… :wink:

"my theory on life is flawless becase it is wholesome and encompasses flaws as well. "
OK, I guess nobody can argue with you about that…
Back to the part about you creating everything. If I came up to you on the street and kicked you in the leg 30 times, would you be mad at me? From what you said earlier, it sounds like if that were to happen, it would be because you chose for it to happen. So, a more general question, do you ever get mad ay anyone for anything?

why would you ‘create’ me if I was only to laugh at your highly serious theory??

Everyone needs to read Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach, if they get the chance.