Strange dream....

(I apologize for this being so long…)

My family was on vacation in a big city (I think). Well, I went into a big building like a skyscraper or something. And somehow, I knew a secret entrence to my high school back at home. So i sent through like the service stairs or something, continuing on to my school. I went through several doors, continuing my journey. All of a sudden, the door behind me that I just came from, opened. A girl walked through. She was maybe 10 years old. I think we had a short conversation. She turned to leave, and I wanted to be able to find her again, to talk to her and see what this was all about (this, being why she had all od a sudden been behind me). I asked her what her name was, and she gave me a weird riddle. I can not remember what it was now, but it involved some words like Holie ghost (spelled just like that.) I asked her to repeat a few words, to make sure I hadn’t misheard what she had said. She told me she knew the riddle was weird. I then somehow, was at my school. I continued on to my science teacher’s room.(INR, his wife had been caught stealing thousands of dollars from the school.) Well, somehow, there was a rumor that he was cheating on her with a pencil, (and some other weird object I can’t remember.) Well, I sat down in the class (who was already there) and he immediately denounced these rumors. That is all I can remember.