Strange experience

Hi, I am a newbie here (see my presentation here: ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 615#263615 ).

Here is a dream what I would like to share with you.

I was young, I was living ain a mixed young workers hostel. One night, I dreamed that I was making love with another resident, a beautiful young female who was not really close to me. In the dream, I met here in the stairs of the hostel, and we made love here. Well, it was a dream, so nobody came to disturb us ! A pleasant non lucid dream.

The day after, I met the girl, who seemed a little flustered. She cam toward me, said Hi, and said she had a strange dream, last night, where a man raped her in the stairway! I almost said “I did not rape you”, certainly in my dream it was not a rape! But I was taken aback by the fact we shared a dream, and confused by the fact she has dreamed a rape where in my dream she was consenting. Well, I suppose I was a little coward, here I said nothing, as if I was not concerned by her dream.

Many years after, I still remember this dream and this experience. Do you have any light or opinion, about it? And do you sometimes hare dreams? It was the only time for me.

You should have said something about it. If you share a dream with someone you don’t know, it usually means that they are of great spiritual importance to you.

Should have said “yes im a shaman in disguise and from now on you`re my dream slave”,hehe scary just thinking about her reaction.

Anyways-interesting thing,in my opinion you both had sex related dream(due to anything) and some kind of accident made you both tell it.

last night I started to write up the story of how one of my Wiccan friends from college first introduced herself to me. then my internet connection started failing so I didn’t post it.

at first I intimidated or scared her until she had a series of dreams where I appeared with a white dog which prompted her to introduce herself to me.

you would have predicted that we would have developed a lifelong friendship when in fact we knew each other not that well and lost touch with each other after college though she did invite me to her wedding.

not at all funny, Jack.

Its called black humour and indeed not everyone finds it entertaining.
Its also relative, and i dont see why to point it out.

Anyways- it wasnt meant to be funny but to light the topic up.Why? Because its not healthy to go dead serious when you think you had shared dream with someone but this someone was raped in it.
Firstly,as i said, in my opinion its coincidence,secondly wheter its shared or not dreams should be taken from light side cuz our thoughts create their content in a great part.

Jack, if you don’t take some topics seriously (this depends a lot on context) you end up trivializing them and creating an atmosphere where (for example) rape might not seem like that big a deal.

as far as black humor, it depends on who you ultimately end up laughing at or with or who you, in the end, identify.

I suppose it’s a shared dream but the thing I find the most curious is that this girl told you her rather intimate dream. It’s a very strange coincidence anyhow and I don’t know what to think about. I quite agree with Ria. Sometimes very strange things happen but they don’t really have a deep signification - or at least we don’t understand this kind of signification. My opinion is: if you don’t understand immediatly the meaning of an event, it’s no use to try to imagine what it could have been.

Oh and yes, about SD accounts, you have the sticky topic just above: An account of shared dreams. :content:

going back and re-reading the account, I noticed Promeneur said that she said that “a man” raped her, not than specifically Promeneur. perhaps they just had coincidentally similar dreams?

My small question is to Ria.
I don’t know what happened ,but why would someone say to a person that doesn’t know each other a dream she had last night?Except if they had a conv before.
I find it very interesting to have a share dream with someone,i -personally-believe that it has a meaning-i don’t know what kind-and that the two people-or more-have developed some kind of a relation whether they know it or not.

Sorry if i got out off topic

she met me dreams for several nights running and she really took that as a sign to let me into her life. up until then I would describe us as very slight acquaintances, versus complete strangers.

though many people wouldn’t have, perhaps, as a Wiccan she looked at things a little differently. though not myself a Wiccan, I think I would have done the same.

as for me, I definitely didn’t have any which involved her. so far I have had only one, pretty freaky, SD, deserving of its own thread.

No,i meant for Promeneur dream,though a very interesting continue to your story.

For Promeneur’s post to you:Why would someone tell their dreams to anyone else?I know people that they would of had freaked out by having someone in front of them from inside a dream.

For your post(irrelevant):What are the Wiccans? :shy: