Stuck

Last night I tried to Astral Project again and I was getting some mad vibrations and after a good 10 mins of laying completely still I started to get strong sensations of floating and the HI was almost life-like. But it seems whenever I get to this point I can’t go any further. Alot of guides that I’ve read have said to try and imagine yourself becoming lighter to lift up out of your body or to twist yourself and roll out your physical body. Whenever I try to move my “astral body” I always end up moving my physical one. And when I try to imagine i’m lighter I still can’t get out of my body.

What am I doing wrong? What should I do to get out of my physical body? And when will I know the right time to try and leave my physical body?

I want to AP already! :grrr:

Hi empty_spaces.

Im of the opinion that these OBE’s are a kind of LD’s. Having had many of them myself, I developped a technique to induce them, you can find it here. perhaps it can help you to OBE too :smile:. A final word of advice, if you get stuck, it is most likely that this happens again because somehow, consciously or subconsciously, you expect to be stuck again.

Good luck!