SUNEYE Method for inducing LD & OBEs

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe Russa (SUNEYE). I have seen that many people have been having trouble with the SUNEYE Method.

First, let me start of by saying that I HARDLY ever make public appearances on the Internet or any where else. The only reason I am doing so is due to the interest of the public to find more information regarding this method.

Now, the actual SUNEYE site has been closed down for a while now. The reason for that is due to me trying to perfect the technique. I will reopen a new site some time this summer 2005 because I truly believe that I have found what is needed to have LDs and OBEs.

While you can find some of the original methods (illegaly ;o) on the Internet, a lot of it have been revamped, even though, the basic system remains the same (Sleep for 6 hours, stay awake for 1 hour, and go back to sleep using the Third Eye focus technique).

I have noticed that many people have problems going back to sleep or some other feeling uncomfortable with the sit-up method. All of this will be addressed when the new methods comes out. Until then, if you feel you have any questions regarding the original methods, I would be happy to help.

Joe Russa (SUNEYE)

Welcome to LD4all SUNEYE :happy:

On the dutch forum we actually have a BIG Suneye topic :wink:

Thanks for dropping by and explaining more about your technique, I look forward to reading your posts.

Can you explain step-by-step how these methods work? I don’t know much about suneye.

What is the Dutch forum and where do you locate it?

Bottom of the page, forum index:

ld4all.com/nl/forum/

Yea, I’ve been trying the suneye technique for a few days now, but I find it extremely uncomfortable. For some reason, While I focus on the third eye, I cannot keep my eyelids closed easily… It usually just keeps me awake.

Thanks for the update :smile:

Hi Joe,
Although i haven’t been succesful with the SUNEYE technique im having clearer thoughts since using the technique for lucid dreaming.

here is BIG SunEye topic on dutch forum.

ld4all.com/nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392

it’s LD4all but then the dutch version :content:

Maybe I inadvertently do this tech when WILDing. I have this problem, I hate it. I can’t keep my eyes closed.

Hi.

If I undertand well “Third Eye focus technique” is Yoga method?

Can you SUNEYE, or anyone else, tell me where I can find more about “Third Eye focus technique”?
In which Yoga book I can find more?

My friend have 11 yoga books and I could not find anything about “Third Eye focus technique” in this 11 book.
So, I was searching wrong books.

Thanks.

The main Suneye thread is there:
[url]The BIG Suneye Topic - part II]
You can find files about this method and the “third eye” method.

I know that and I have that files.

But I want to learn more about “third eye” method only (not only in SUNEYE context) and this method was invented by yogis.

So, I did ask about any yoga book (or any book) where I can find more about “third eye” method?!

I did search amazon.com but I can’t find any book?
Help me!!!