Symbolism

Btw, i’ve noticed the meaning of symbolic here has gone from an almost prophetic conveyance of inner demons to just something that accompanies emotion in which case could just be seen as a mirage. like a drug addict seeing cocaine when someone pulls out baking soda. the baking soda doesn’t symbolize cocaine though, its just baking soda. also, my intuition is just fine and skepticism isn’t taught. how is someone going to make me skeptic about things ahead of time?

Yes, i guess in the end it really just comes down to whos truth it is.even with that said the subconscious is basicly what your not thinking about at the time at any real alert level. When you fall asleep you lose perception of any waking reality and its filled in by memories and thoughts which take form visually. do i think these visions and situations are some cryptic lesson? no, i don’t. What i do think dreams are is memories and thoughts taking visual form. Sounds basic, but theres alot to be said about dreams either way. with or without symbols