T.O.Y.E. Method (closed)

Maybe a flat, wide plastic ring? A joint ring or something. The main thing is to fix the eyeball by encircling the cornea.

Or maybe a small piece of paper that is rolled like a joint? I’ll give it a try this night, if i remember :content:

hey yeah good idea “Ezmen”, the paper like a joint is a nice improvement, i’ll try this tonight if i…remember…lol :content:

Ok im gonna go to sleep in an hour or so and try it out! I’ll come on morning and post some results!

Heh,interesting idea but my eyelashes wouldnt appreciate that:)
And secondly- just be sure you dont put any pressure on your eyes,as i said it in another topic it may cause your heart to stop.So if u decide to put something between the tape and eyes dont overdo it(and stay away from objects with edges).
And btw- REM lenght depends on how long new born ones depend on their parents.Animals that are ready for self efficient life shortly after being born have shorter REM periods.

what you mean by that? im confused :eh:

yeah thanks! :smile: im gonna do the same and let’s see the results :cool:

Ok now i have tried but no LD… But i’ll try it again, but this time i’ll practice putting the tape on rolled paper on my eye lid, because last night i tried it for the firs time in my life in bed so it was pretty hard(stupid me :ack: ) So i’ll post back again for results!

Jack, I’ve read your other topic. Could you give us precise information about that, cause I’ve never heard about such a thing.

Don’t worry take your time, i’ll do the same tonight. :cool:

My mom(she’s a nurse) told me too about this thing that yor heart can stop pumping blood if you pressure your eyes for two long. It has something to do with your nervous system ot something…

Yeah,im sorry but i cant remember more.Actually i dont remember a lot from school:)

Cranberry- i meant that species that take long accomodate to independant life have longer REM periods.I.e humans.
Some of the animals are ready for living on its own in days or weeks and they have shorter REMs.
hope its clearer now:)

oh yeah i think i get it now :wink: yesterday i had my brain with the size of a nut(headache) so excuse me my slowness.

It must be an strong pressure then… Cause I’ve found somewhere that in the begining of XX century, people were wearing “ocular stones” under the eyelids in hope to correct myopia. And a page about a child who has an illness which makes her eyelid enormous, and pressure the ocular globe.

Ok now, i have benn taking few days out of the lucid “scene”. Tonight i will try the TOYE method now with all eyelid covered :content:

all eyelid? well i wish you good luck with that.

Ok now I have done it with all eyelid covered… And I had some success!! I saw some dream, then i felt something weird and i thouhght that this must be a dream! But before i did any RC’s i think i had a FA but i didn’t realize it :cry: :cry: :cry: But i’m definitely gonna try this method again :content:

That’s a bit scary. Once I put quite a bit of pressure on my eyelids to see HI. Now that I think about it, I think it did make me feel a bit funny. :eek:

Hi, Cranberrydude.
I’m an administrator of a Lucid dreaming Forum in South Korea.(There are about 12,000 members)
15 members of my forum did this experiment for about a month. But unfortunatly, nobody could induce LD. :cry:
I’m afraid to you to be disappointed at bad results…(is it English?)
However, TOYE was a coolest idea I’ve ever seen!
I’m expecting your another original idea. :tongue:

Seems like a good idea. I guess I’ll try that tonight. I hope it works :bored: