Taking flight

I’m with immortal. Flying is incredibly easy. Sometimes I can even get the ‘feeling’ in real life. I don’t know if I use a specific technique… I just sort of lift off. Quickly.

I know what you mean Tapir, I don’t often feel as if I am walking, just floating around. This has also caused my trouble when trying spinning techniques - it’s sometimes like being in a zero G environment.

I can levitate easily but flying is hard to accomplish because it causes the dream to become very unstable. I think that I’ll eventually learn to fly but I need to reach higher levels of stability first.

usually my flying in ld is superherotype flying. It’s also usually very fast and for example landing is often very diffucult…

flying the most usual thing i do in ld… like there ain’t any ld that i wouldn’t try it, but sometimes the realitynes of lucid dream makes that that i can’t fly…

best flying experience was once, when i realized in aeroplane that i’m dreaming… so i jumped out of window/wall and started to fly very fast. sometimes i was over clouds and sometime below. and landscapes were just breathtaking… etc.

on one polish site is easy way to fly…
just create yourself an flying object,like an Jet Pack,or an umbrella like MAry Poopins :razz: somthing that can fly ;d

last night i had a LD and decided to try some other flying methods. I saw a broom on the floor and decided to use that to fly. It flew at an incredible speed but was very very hard to control, it was a good experience though :content: .

-=JaSoN=-

I tried to fly once… I was on a snow-capped mountain… it didn’t work, so I found a huge cliff, did a few RC’s (just in case) and leaped off. I can’t remember if it worked or not. It sure was a long way down though.