Telephones in LDs.

Insane_Goth: You’ll feel it again soon or later. :smile: I have experienced that before too. You’re advancing… you’ll feel it again someday. :wink:

Anyways, yes I dreamt about telephone too (I don’t use it right now because my dreams are mostly taken in telepathic medium just like insane_goth’s). Last telephone dream I remember was that I was talking to my doctor. He was telling me to come over IMMEDIATELY. Even my dream characters heard and told me that I must go there immediately. I was puzzled (funny part is that I actually HEARD everyone’s voices and understood them because I’m totally deaf in real life… I never heard a sound before). Eventually few weeks after that dream, my body messed up. I now have a new condition that I must deal with it (not that I’m saying it’s bad… I overcome that fear. :wink: ).

Apparently the telephone might be some significant sign for us to look for since most of us predict something when we’re on the telephone.

What do you think?

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Wow… i didnt know you were deaf. :sad:

Do you usually hear voices or sound in your dreams or was this the first time?

-Crowe

It wasn’t my first time hearing the voices in my dream. I have been dreaming that I was able to hear several times. :smile: Though I rather to communicate telepathically because it offers more unlimited communication. :grin: You should try that. :wink:

Yep, I’m deaf. I was born three months premature and being extremely sick caused me to be deaf.

Interesting eh? :wink: :alien: