The 100% Free Lucid Helper

I actually made it move slow on purpose, but i made the letters grey so they sorta fit the mix of black and white. dont try to figure out the words only try to figure out what the background picture is when it says “yourself”. When you try to see this picture you will have read the words so many times that they seep into your brain.

Gerard d-_-b

I don’t think it really matters how fast the text changes. It’s not like your subconscious is going to ignore anything slow enough for your conscious mind to pick up :smile:

Unless somehow the effectiveness of subliminal messaging depends on your conscious mind not being able to read the text?

:Rubs Chin: :eh:

MyOwnMystikJurny: Maybe you should make two animations which included travelling as a dream sign, and being at school. That would be great (for me) :cool_laugh:

Explain to me how you want it, and i will glady do it for you. Make sure you write the first thing that comes to your mind because we need to tap into the source.

I was just thinking of the same thing as you have made here, just with a different text :smile:

I couldn’t get to the site, but a good thing to look at to induce lucidity is your face in the mirror for a while. Look into your eyes and out loud repeat to yourself, “I am Dreaming, I am Dreaming, I am Dreaming!” right before you go to bed.