The B I G Lucid to-do list topic

No LDs yet, but I have a couple things I’d like to try. It’s sort of weird to me how so many people use LDs for sex. Then again, I’m very childish and coupled with my age… bah, maybe its just an adult thing. (There are so many cooler things to do, though!)

Soooo, ho-hum, my list…

1. Get a piggy-back ride from Sephiroth. <3 (And then procede to kidnap him and have him make me breakfast! Nyuk nyuk nyuk.)
  2. Meet Peter Pan!
  3. Turn into a boy. And be able to change back when it gets too weird.
  4. Make up an internationally acclaimed, famous and completely ludicrous game that involves whipped cream, toothpicks stuck in marshmallows, upside down skateboarding and hopscotch. And then proceed to watch it being played by random people who don’t exactly know the rules all too well.
  5. Run.

And then, yunno, all the other cool stuff everyone has mentioned. Except for sex, because that is icky-yuck-yuck-grossness. :yuck:

havent had one but when i do i will do dis
i would have sex w/ ppl i could never do it with.

fly and i would take off like hancock in the movie

( a little weird)first i would eat a $#4t load of food then i would take a switchblade out and cut open my stomach and watch the food( and guts) pour out of me. :confused:

i would act out gta, i mean like jackin cars and shooting ppl in my LD

i would take drugs that i would never consider taking in RL like PCP, crack, meth and all thoes other trippy drugs :twirl:

thats all i can think of 4 now

Haha, great timing i just read them and thought, did he put that in just to piss her off.

as a matter of fact i did

1. Build an enormous antenna to listen people talking using walkie talkies, shortwave transmitters and CB-radios and meet people from far away
  2. Build myself a funky and high-tech mansion
  3. Pack all monarchs and dictators to a cramped space shuttle and send them far far away
  4. Terrorize British by connecting their island to the Europe, giving them euros, metric units, right-handed drive, a President and democracy, european power plugs etc. and wake them up telling them that they are not British but European now :ebil: :ebil:
  5. Destroy EU

When I get lucid dreaming down here are the things I want to do:
Read books that I have already written(thus I know what I really want to write down)
Dance with the technical precision of someone who has danced all their lives
Talk to and see ghosts (particularly the one in my room)
Ask future self what I will be most happy doing for a job
Meet all my fears
See my perfect bedroom
Experience all the things I want
Play a championship tennis match
Explore New York
Shop with unlimited money
Eat as much as I want and not get fat

Okay, here’s what I would want to do:

• Use magic
  • Fight a monster and actually win
  • Interact with my spirit guides [unless I’ve done that already and havn’t realised it yet]
  • Meet the ghost that lives in the studio :tongue:
  • Read an awesome book
  • Tell of one the people bugging me, in the cool way! :wink:
  • Revisit past cool memories

i’d like to go swimming in the ocean next to a blue whale

when i have an LD i wanna:

-Meet Buddha
-Fly
-Meet my favorite anime chars
-Have adventures in Kingdom Hearts
-Kill ppl lmfao

Fly :grin: