The Big Cat Lover and Dog Lover topic

Aww…my fingers are crossed, I hope the little one comes good.

It’s not a nice thing to be worrying over the future of a dear kitty.

:neutral: Get well soon! Pusscat!

A week later, and I have good news! he’s doing really good.

The vet is pretty sure it was some kinda trauma. he’s around the other cats, they are doing fine. He’s in my lap as i’m typing this purr’n away :smile:

But yea, he’s doing 1000x better.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I love cats and dogs but my mom is allergic to everything, she takes all this medicine, and nothin works not even those special breeds of cats :crying:

So now i have to wait for one of three things to happen:

1. My mom dies/ I kill my mom (Dont want a pet THAT much, and i hope my mom doesnt die)
  2. My parents get devorced and get seperate houses, I could have a cat/dog at my dads house (also dont want this)
  3. I go to college and stuff, and get my own place. (This will take a while and ill have to wait till after college to get a cat/dog)

None of my options are that great. :sad:

I’m really happy! I have been worrying about your cats since your last post. Actually I was on the verge of pming you to find out how you were.
:bounce: :doublegrin: :wiske:

Neo, you will just have to visit your friends that have cats and dogs more often! :content:

ookiedokie, time to show off my little furball =^.^=

mah little cat =^.^=

ill not post all the pics here in respect of the 56.6 (or worse :razz:) users here, but feel free to check out the photoshop generated gallery ive made :cool:

Wow…That kitty has the most unbelievable colouring!!

How gorgeous!

Looks like a crossbreed between a possum n a pussycat! …hehee
Luvs the green eyes!!

Miaow!!!

Awww, your kitty is so cute! Aww, you all are making me want to have one! :wink: Too bad having a pet here is forbidden. :tongue: At least I have my sweet Nikki at home (my dad acts like Nikki is his not my sister and I sighs).

Post more pictures please. I’ll try to post a picture of Nikki, but I don’t currently have any pictures of her with me at all for now so it might take a while though. :shrug: I’ll try my best. :smile:

U121 I love your little cat! :wiske:

[Mod Edit]
Part II of this thread can be found HERE!
[/Mod Edit]