The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part IV

• Create a new language to speak. (lucid-language, so cool :cool: )

• Communicate with animals. Shouldn’t be too hard, they talk in dreams all the time. ^^

• Ride a commet. (nice, Saphira :content: )

• Run around screaming like a lunatic and see what reactions the DCs give me. :tongue:

You forgot Huey! :happy:

:uh: Um…well, I like to be given a dream scene from my subconscious mind and then search around and see the different paths I can walk down–it’s just the sheer excitement that each path–whatever choice I make, whatever actions I take–will give me a different scenario. And, added the fact that there is are infinite possibilities, it makes it that much more fun! :smile:

So, I guess you can say, I like to be surprised. :content:

Shoot some sort of assault weapon (Uzi or HK-10 or AK-47 or something like that :tongue:)
Have sex (What do you expect? :wink:)
Go all psycho killing spree (Don’t worry, I’m not like that IRL)
Make my ultimate fantasy world
Make the coolest manor house evar!

• Eat people whole
  • Cause mass hysteria and confusion
  • Jump inside book illustrations
  • Take apart DCs bodies and rearrange the parts like a puzzle
  • Turn into the Hulk and fold people up into human rubix cubes
    *Teleport
  • Fly (I think I already said this)
  • Touch the dream scene (hard to explain, but I think you get it) and make it was ripply like liquid and watch the scene change
  • Jump inside puddles and see where I land on the other side

A lot of fun stuff to do–I’ll post more :tongue:

cough

• Get on the other side of the window.
    Yeah, no one would get that but Bruno. :shy:

• TEAR DOWN THE WALL.
    Sealife post of mine. ^^

Hey Wolfeh, that one inspired me to try it last night … :happy: …I spoke to a cat … and he told me to go away … :eh: lol … sigh … it was fun though to try … I’ll probably try it again :grin:

• Actually living in The Boondocks :happy:

That was so cool! :good:

Hmm I quite like this topic … I think setting a few of these few fave things as my goals has actually increased my frequency of LD’s :happy:

…I tried that walking on water one the other day… it was very werid …

I did something I always wanted to do last night in my LD. Beat all my enemys with a baseball bat! :content:
First post :cool_laugh:

Welcome to the forum Brainstrom! :content:Introduce yourself here :smile: (we’re a friendly bunch of people … and the mods don’t bite :wink: …much)

… that sure sounded like fun … hmm I find it hard to hurt my dream characters, even if i know it wouldn’t do anything … but meh sometimes its just fun to :tongue:

This is what I want to do:

• Take part in every Star Trek episode ever made (I’m a huge fan :wink: )
  • Stargate!
  • Fly
  • Fly lots of different airplanes
  • Go to the moon
  • Drive a Corvette through empty strees in New York
  • Go to New York :smile:
  • Spend some…quality time…with Elisha Cuthbert :cool:
  • Play FPS games
  • Get lots of weapons and invade the White House

Lead an army in to battle in the era of swords…
That would be so glorious,(a reason I want to work on making vitrual reality) on an open field, CHARRRGGGEEE!!!

I’ve already done most sex stuff, but I need to evoke a SUPER dark goddess, and she can make me “obey” and be her slave :kinkiness: :cool:

Semi-Permanently leave my body and maybe possess a new one(might be possible soon enough)…
(ego trip at least)

Eat jello till I die…

Evoke the every god in every mythology and have a final showdown :wink:

On that vein, I’d like to lead an army of hell(thing dark angel aesthetics ; think Milton and Dante)(I like leading the “bad guys” it’s appealing in some way)

Ask Who am I? to [I dunno].

Dominate and enslave all life;or at least meet Cthulu hehe.

NOX

:eek: i once spoke to a cat in a dream and it said the EXACT same thing! spooky.

these are the things that i DO when i become lucid.

1. fly. this is mostly the first thing i do when i become lucid. not all the time, but a lot of the time.

2. explore my surroundings.

3. visit my dream version of NIMBIN, the best town in the world. these are some of my favourite lucid dreams.

4. test my ability to create and control. i pretend i have a backpack on and practice pulling anything out of it i want. also trying to maintain and use what i have created.

5. talk to dream characters.

6. have SEX with female dream characters right on the spot

7. go swimming in the ocean viewing all types of marine life especially sharks. this is one of my favourite things to do, as i can breathe underwater in dreams. i try to become a fish or a shark, but sofar i have been unable to.

8. jump through a mirror or wall or other such solid object

these are usually basically what i do from time to time when i become lucid. mainly as soon as i do, i just look up into the sky and fly as high as i can, look back down at the ground and then dive as fast as i can towards it, swooping up just before i hit the ground. sometimes i try and dive right through the ground with the intention of visiting hell. but i always go through the ground and transported to some wierd place, or through the ground into blackness and i wake up.

Hmmm…

Invisibility
Fly
Sex
Masturbate in public
Matrix
Morph into animal
Swim
Stop time
Impress friends
SUPERPOWERS!
Jump off buildings
Kill Enemies
Levitate Heavy objects
Walk through mirrors
Outer Space!
Journey to the center of the earth!
Change into a Girl
Possess people
Insult people
Practice Tennis
Read a weird Magazine.

My fave thing yet, is to quite simply reverse the way a nightmare is going, and kill that monster dead!

Right on :content:

That is fun, Jason. =]

-Make it rain and stop time, making the air around you filled with tiny raindrops, and fly or walk through them.

-Fly into space and beyond and beyond and beyond. This is the coolest thing, you have no idea what you might find out there.

-Morph your body away (leaving you with only your head) and fly 200mph (really fast, but not too fast) one inch above sea-level right outside a coast. With clear sky and shiny sun. This is just incredible, and feels a lot more euphoric than it sounds (trust me).

-Call God. I’m not religious, but I’ve picked up the phone a couple of time and said “Call God!”. He’s actually answered each time, and I’ve been able to ask him anything. If you’re the religious kind, this can be useful (and really cool) in different ways.

-Oh yes, and I totally agree that it’s fantastic to become lucid during a nightmare and turn for instance the tiger chacing me into a little puppet-tiger or something. Or kill it (which can be more stimulating, but maybe not in the creative way;).

-Talk to really smart historical characters and philosophers like Einstein and Plato. The movie Waking Life gave me the idea. Even though these kind of DC’s are a part of you (or more precisely ARE you), they can show you what you really think is the meaning of life and stuff like that. Maybe it’s like inspiration in the most direct way. Really cool.

-Play the grand piano in Royal Albert hall. Once you get that flow going you never want it to stop.

Oh yes, and taking serious drugs is also very cool when lucid. I would never do it IRL, but since it’s only a dream you can do anything, right?
Mix all kind of drugs together and really freaky things happen :wink:

Try seeing one of your least favorite teachers childhood! :colgate:

Live out the life of Paul Bunyan