The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD topic - Part V

“-Single-handedly infiltrate the White House”

This sounds like fun.
But if you go through all the trouble of infiltrating the White House, at least do something better than just leaving a note :razz:

I suppose so, but going Metal Gear on D.C. would be reward enough. :smile:

If i got another LD with high dream control here’s my list of what I want to do

Kill my enemies in…interesting ways (I have a list of them)
Take over the world
Got to a really good restaurant that has a lot of garlicy foods
Drink a fantastic glass of wine
Walk through a mirror
Act out a story I am writing to see what should happen
Find out if I have any other hidden talents
Transform into animals or mythical creatures
Fly around the world
Rob a bank
Lay siege to a medieval castle

Now all i have to do is have a strong LD :grrr:

:lol:

i’m going to have a shoot out with 50 cent
take a base ball bat to my headteacher
blow some things up
clone my self then fight
team up with my clone and go around corsing havock!!

1: Talk to my g/f (thanx for the idea zwitter, I know how ya feel and I wouldn’t have even thought of doing that if you hadn’t posted it)
2: Meet my Spirit Guide.
3: Talk to Tupac and Kurt Cobain (u know, see how they’re doin in the afterlife and wotnot)
4: More sex than Hugh Hefner could possibly imagine, lol.
5: Fly
6: Explore other realms (wonderland definately sounds like a plan to me)
7: Make America MUCH less culturally ignorant
8: Hang out with some tigers
9: Hang out in my solid gold dream mansion (not too shabby for Anglo)
10: Do a full rendition of “Annie” with all of my Dream Characters (lol, just kiding).

[quote=“Anglo”]
1: 3: Talk to Tupac and Kurt Cobain

[quote]

I’m trying to do the same thing except unlike you i am going to question them about being alive. I know some of you may think i am :crazy: but once you look at the evidence you might be suprised

I am going to question 2pac - Are you alive or dead? How did you really die?

I am going to question J.F.K - How did you die? Who killed you? Conspiracy?

I would AAA Max 300 on DDR. I wouldn’t care about what I do as long as I have a Lucid Dream

You don’t have to go looking for things when you are in a lucid dream, just do something like putting your hand in your pocket expecting a gun to be there, or expecting a gun to appear suddenly, or holding your arms like you would hold a gun and try firing and gun should just appear in your hands. Of course you could also shoot out of your fingers or hands, and you could turn your arm into a cannon like you are Samus Aran, and you can fire laser beams out your eyes, just do things nad expect them to happen and they will.
Anyway I have posted in one of these before…perhaps. But here is a new list!
-Fly
-Throw the moon into earth
-Throw the earth into the sun
-Create a dream character that will tell me to become lucid in all dreams
-Set fire to stuff
-Freeze stuff
-Freeze stuff and thaw it out with fire
-Set fire to stuff and freeze the fire
-Fly through the earth
-Go to other planets and urinate on them
-Find creamola and drink it
-Fly a spaceship
-Drive like, a mecha robot car thingy, and smash up a city using it
-Eat a car
-Turn into a fish, but one that can remember it’s in a dream
-Turn into a giant spider
-Turn into some other kind of animal
-Take control of the mafia
-Create a big ol’ war, and I’ll be the only soldier who can’t die, and I’ll be like ■■■■ yeah bang bang you be dead!
-Tell my subconscious I will be able to draw exactly what I want and can see in my mind
-Wonder around my dream world talking to the peopel there to see what they are like
and finally
-Have sex

Things i wanna do in LD

Have sex with famous people :tongue:
Be a mage and fight monsters
Be a serial killer (or a Sniper)
Play WoW :cool:
Be a Sam Fisher or any other sneaking guy
Be in a Unreal Tournament in virtual machine
Have a sword and chop ppl on streets :devil:
Be a njina
Transform into a Werewolf
Kill Ku Klux Clan ppl :grin:
I will edit this when i think of something more :smile:

You want to play WoW during your Lucid dream?

Dear god…

I was editing wikipedia during an ND once… :tongue:
Anyway, besides cough, I’d say that I’d most like to talk to myself, and ask me questions.

Hmmm… lemme clarify. I’d like to talk to a COPY of myself. Right.

The other night I had a ND where I was Beck. I’d like to be Beck again. lol. I flew a hellicopter.

I want to create a scene with flowers of all colours, waterfalls and fields of green grass. I’d like to lay down around there, look up at the stars, and ask the sky who I really am, what type of person it thinks I am, and if peace can be found in a life that is considered normal these days. I would ask the sky what it thinks God really is. I would ask the sky to grant me strength and to give me peace. I would then ask the sky to help me become the person who I want to be. Thanking the sky for his answers and grants during my bit of prayer, I would brush the grass off of me, nibbling on bits of it to see what it tastes like, (spearmint!), and I would continue exploring this wonderful bit of paradise that I have been blessed with, before waking up to the morning suns embrace.

Hi there are some great ideas here- I’m going to have a hard time deciding what to do 1st next time I LD lol. A few things I’ve already wanted to do that I haven’t seen mentioned are 1) Swing through the city like Spiderman 2) sling shot myself like Wile E. Coyote and 3) “leave” my dream and go to my real self.

I never remember what to do while LDing. I am never able to fly. :grrr:

In the best LD I had, I teleported myself and my sister (a DC) anywhere I wanted. :happy: We ended up at the supermarket though. :eh:

Once I asked a DC what she thought of SGs. She said they were another word for God. I need to question DCs more often, haha… mostly I am angry at them because they didn’t let me on that I was dreaming earlier. :wallhit: The only reason I questioned that DC was because she only appeared after I became lucid. :tongue:

I’m gonna dream that England win the World Cup… someday England… someday.

well Anglo,

we’ll see if they’ll have their chance to do so, on thursday, when we (trinidad, the “underdog”) faces you, :happy:

-what i’ve done in LD’s:
-Fly, ate food, talked to DC’s, fly to outer space (which leads to what feels like a short OOBE)

—what i’d like to do:

• walk on water,
  • turn into an animal
  • go to a new planet and talk to aliens there,
  • fly to the centre of the sun and merge with it
  • sit ontop a cliff in a beautiful valey, and meditate, with my eyes opened, while maintaining lucidity for an extremely long time

Oh, and guess what… 2-0!!! Nah but u guys really gave us a run 4 our money. And did u see Rooney come on? That was GLADIATOR status, he played like a CHAMPION. Now I just hav 2 dream that Crouch gets dropped from the team, and I’ll be all smiles.

Here’s a chill idea. Im gonna build a mansion in Springfield and hang out with the Simpsons. And I’ll hang out in Arlen from King of the Hill and Quahog from Family Guy.

• Practise Martial Arts with long dead Grandmasters. :cool:
  • Switch worlds repeatedly.
  • Build a house/castle/mansion/palace.
  • Tell my DCs theyre in a dream. (they never like to hear that :tongue: )