the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic III

Welcome Sleepherder, you had already your first ld so you know how great it is to have a ld, good luck with the hunt for your second ld:)

Jeff

Hello and welcome, Harold and Dreamcloud!

Harold:
Seems like you should share your LD in the DreamDiary forum.
We look foward to reading it! (If your heart was pounding so will be ours)

Dreamcloud:
Smart friend you got there :tongue:

Hello. I’m EmuWarrior. I fight for nature and good alongside my Emu soldiers. Enough insanity. I’ve had lucid dreams before I found this site. Flying is easy, by the way, I was doing it before I found out that people had trouble with it. Sometimes I have trouble with it, but usually, I just lay back and kick my feet and float upwards. Hope this helps.

Well, hello everyone!

Hi EmuWarrior. Welcome to the site. I’m pretty new here too. When did you learn you could fly? I’ve tried to once with no success.

Helllo Emu, glad to see we don’t need to tell you the basics… of course, you do WBTB and all that other important junk. Have fun learning new ideas here at this forum!

Hey, I’m Relic. I’m a 17 year old male from Jackson, Michigan. I’ve been a lurker in this forum for a long time and I’ve decided to start posting in hopes that it’ll get me thinking about lucid dreaming more. Hope I can be helpful around here too.

Hello, Relic.

I do not like Adidas.
I do not like lurkers.
I do not like Michigan.
You’re OK, I guess…

Good luck with your dreams. Exactly how long were you… lurking?

Adidas? A.d.i.d.a.s? All Day I Dream About Sleep???
How could you not like that?? Dreams and sleep?! :gni:

“Lurk” sure does have a negative connotation though.

and Michigan? . . never been there . . and new people are cool. So Welcome!

Infection, secretly I never really liked infections . . and I wouldn’t normally want infections greeting members as soon as they walk through the door. . . but since your side effects include “lucidious dreamous tonightious syndrome” I’m glad to see you perform the duties of the greeter. :wink:

I think by lurking he means he was looking at the forum posts for a while before actually signing up.

AAHHH! I’m on your big toe! Get me off!!

You’re wierd, DreamAddict.

And daysong, I think we all know that. Well, most of us. I was lurking for two days before I signed up here, too. That was back then, when I thought all of this was a stupid hoax :alien:

Hi, I’m new here! :smile:

I started looking for ways to LD about 4 days ago.
(Actually, I just searched for lucid dreaming in google just to get the definition. Then, when I found this site, I sort of became one of you guys)
No luck so far in LDing, although my DR has improved quite a lot.

btw, I really hope this community will grow fast, we have way to few registered users here.

Hey Odd2k, you certainly took your sweet time posting in this topic. I agree that this community is too small. Theres like 5 new posts a day or something. Well good luck with it, glad to see you improved your recall. That alone is worth the effort, isn’t it?