The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 42

Hello! I am new here and very excited to get back into LD. It has been years since I have really studied it and can not wait to explorer the dream world.

Hi ParanormalShiver & PaulBradley

Good luck on your quests for LDs. i’m sure you will ahve one very soon! :thumbs:

Hi all. I am just trying this out to see if I have it right. Will post better tomorrow when I am awake.

:welcome: tddanae! You’ll find a lack of sleep is something many of our forum members have :tongue:

Hi fellow dreamers :smile:
Im 29 years old and come from Norway. I kinda stumbled into this site and since I dont believe in coincidences I throw myself right in to it.
I have been iterrested in dreaming for a looong time, but haven’t made any real progress in LD. I treat my dreams as something special. I belive they are links to the spirit world. I practice shamanism and dreams are a part of the practice. I’ve had two LD’s. I had read a Castaneda bokk where he mentions the hands in dreaming and one time when I wondered if i was dreaming or not, I remembered to look at them. Boy did they look strange. The other time i managed to look at my hands where in a nightmare. But the experience was to frightening, so I did not manage to take control. Since these experiences I’ve been trying to do LD, with no result. So, I dont think there was a coincidence that this site popped up in front of my eyes.
I’ve been experiencing alot of strange dreaming activity lately and want to dive deeper into them.
So, I’ll be looking forward to stay here with you guys and listen and learn from the more experienced :cool:

i am fifteen and used to have ld all the time i wanted them back so i looked into them. i hope to have lots and exchange advise with others.

hey buckler.

:wave: hello PaulBradley, ParanormalShiver, tddanae Mugnas and buckler :welcome:

:smile: PaulBradley, there is an old polyphasic sleep topic in the stuff dreams are made from forum. I hope you get a lot of visitors to your blog :thumbs:

ParanormalShiver, welcome back to the LD world :smile: you will soon get into it again :boogie:

if it was me I “would be posting in my dream” since I used to get a lot of forum dreams :wink:
Hope you had a great dream :smile:

oooo Mugnas :eh: your username is so close to magnus and your kin is so close too :eek:
you have and magnus has
I think you may like to look at the sealife quests that are posted in the lucid adventures forum and may be even take a look at the SeaLife site (there’s a link to it at the top of the page).

hello buckler, I nearly missed you :shy: I hope you enjoy your time spent on the LD4all forum and your dreams :cheer:

Hi and welcome to LD4all, mugnas and buckler :cool: it is good to see another fellow norwegian in here! Good luck and sweet dreams to both of you,i hope that this site will be as helpful to you as it has been to me.

Wow, my name is actually Magnus!!!hehehe,twilight zone comming up tonight… :grin:

dun, dun, duuunnn

Welcome one and all

Hi, I’m new here ^^.
I’ve actually been lurking without an account for quite a while. But now I have finally decided to fill in the registration form.

:hurray: an ex lurker :grin:
Now you can explore the forums that you couldn’t access as a non member :smile:
/me welcomes Elliot to LD4all :hugs:

Hello, everyone. I’m Vyntheo, I’m fifteen, and I live in Texas. I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming before, and researched it pretty deeply once, but I am yet to have my first lucid dream. I joined this forum to help fill my subconscious with all kinds of information about lucid dreaming, maybe helping me achieve it. I look forward to dreaming with everyone here. :happy:

well im newbie to this forum - but not newbie to LD

i m 22 years old and the 1st time i started doing or exiriancing LDs was when i was 11 or 12 ( while back then i didnt know that this phenomena have a name :content: ).
when i was a kid ( untill age of 17 when i stared to read about LDs) i did the next thing ( and its wird to me now):
i was waking up in the middle of the dream, i been checking were am i - i then realize im in my bed. so i were going back to the dream and continue dreaming ( thus realizing im dreaming and doing LDs own my own)
then i started to explore it, gone to libraries. found some info on the net. it was exiting to know that this thing is really huge then what i was realized it is.
then in age 18 till 20-21 i had been in the Israeli army so i didnt did much LDing ( didnt have the time).

i join this forum well because i needed an answer for one Q about a dream i have.
but now i think i will stay for long. couse i see that this forum have really much to offer . and i hope to contribute as much as i can and as much as it possible.

p.s. im now in the USA and not in Israel.

Welcome to LD4all Vyntheo,
Another person from texas |) (not that I live there =p)
I saw in your profile that one of your interests is art. What kind of art? I hope you’ll show some of it in the Garden of Creation. Good luck with getting your first Lucid dream.

Welcome cenocid3r,
I hope you like it here. People here are very friendly and I’m sure someone can answer your questions.

Hi, my name is Maureen and I am a 45-year-old woman who has always been a big dreamer, and never questioned it or anything. I learned to control my dreams when I was very young. I never, ever knew that people studied dreams or anything and I’m totally amazed that this forum exists. This is just wild to me. For me, I’ve always thought about 2 layers of dreams. The regular, random ones, where you jump around places or find yourself back in school, or explore things, or read or watch stories and I know I’m dreaming. Then the next layer is more real (which I’m thinking is lucid dreaming), where all your senses work and sometimes you have to check to see if you’re dreaming. I do this by moving something really big, like a car or tree or building. Not alot, just a foot or so. And then I like to fly, usually over a lake or the ocean and dip my feet in. I’ve always thought that this was a special thing, but I never knew that everybody doesn’t do this. But what made me go to the library and the internet is because I think there may be another level of dreaming. I had a dream so real, so solid, it freaked me out. And I am just a normal mom kind of person, really. Anyhow, this is kind of wordy, but I wonder how much a person is supposed to dream and if it is right.

Anyhow, all of this is new to me. I just took my dreaming for granted. I have a daughter who is a dreamer too and I’ve told her since she was little that she needs to learn to control her dreams too, even if only to get rest.

:wave: hello Vyntheo, xenocid3r and maureen :smile:

/me wishes you luck on your LD quest, I am sure you will experience one soon :thumbs:
Have you read the choosing your technique topic in the quest forum? It will help you decide which tech may work best for you :happy:

I’m really pleased that you decided to become active here :yay:
You may even consider posting a few of your dreams in our DJ forum? :content:

:wave: maureen
How different are the third type of dream? Is it just more vivid or could it be Astral? I hope you spend a few seconds posting in our 30 years or older topic :thumbs: since it’s always good for new members to know there are others in their age bracket. :wink:

This part is now locked … the introductions continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part XLIII :grouphug: