The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 42

Thanks for welcoming me :content:
I posted in your topic even if It’s not a great contribution I think…

I hope aswell it’ll work great :smile:

Hello! I’m nineteen and going to college on in the West U.S. I am interested in lucid dreaming as a form of exploration and moral strengthening. I haven’t had one quite yet, but I’ve gotten very close!!

:welcome:

Good luck on your LDs!

I know you’ll get one very soon

A big hello to everyone! :wave: I’m Radu, a university student living in Romania. I’ve had quite a few involuntary lucid dreams so far, but it’s only been a few days since I discovered they are actually called that way and that they can be consciously induced. So I guess I can say I’m really enthusiastic about this experience and hope to learn a lot from this site and you guys. Happy dreaming, everyone! :wizard:

hi you all,

im Norm, 25, living in Montréal Canada, and I have had one lucide dream, a month ago, while trying a Bradley Thompson guide (7 days guide). The funny thing is that it happened during a night I went to bed quit drunk.

Anyway, after 4 and half hours of sleep, I had this dream where I checked my watch and the minutes were changing way too fast and then, I knew I was dreaming. This one lasted for maybe 10 minutes, but I got way too excited seeing I could “make appear” anything I wanted. So I could not fall back to sleep.

And usually, after partying all night, and only sleeping 4.5 hours, I would have had a huge head ache or hangover, but nothing that day, except joy and happiness.

Since then, nothing. I started reading “Exploring the world of lucid dream” but no LD ever since. My dream recall is improving a lot, I do “RC” as often as I can and keep a more and more detailed dream journal. So we could say I’m motivated!

Hope I’ll learn more and share with you guys and get to live more LD soon!

:wave: hello bhull, moonbeam_surpher and onorm :hurray: welcome to the forum

that’s a good goal :thumbs: I hope you begin your lucid explorations really soon :ok:

:yay: now you know more, it should become easier to get them and also be more aware of what is possible in LDs :smile:

:happy: that is good having a LD within the first week :yay:

well, at least you know you are able to have a lucid dream so you aren’t wondering will I be able to have one etc :content: and it’s only been a month so early days yet :smile:

I have never posted here, but I should.

Hello, i am not new.

Hey Shatter, Welcome to LD4all! :tongue:

Wasn’t there a “Hi, I’m Not New Here” topic for a while?

Hi all,

Just to let you know I am going to be readapting to polyphasic sleep (I did uberman for 3 or 4 months last year) and this time I’m going to be blogging my experience.

I adapted to uberman last time round, this time I’m going to try the Dymaxion sleep first (30 minutes every 6 hours) to see if I can get longer waking periods out of this, if I don’t get on with that I will transition back to uberman or something similar.

I have been trying to get regular lucid dreams for years now with little success - last time I was polyphasic I had a couple of short semi-lucid dreams and I’m hoping this time round I can really take this and run with it to get where I want to be with lucidity. I’d like any suggestions you can give me on methods for inducing lucidity given that I have very poor dream recall normally. Last time I went polyphasic my recall improved, probably due to the increased proportion of REM in polynapping and the fact that you always wake straight from REM, so in a few weeks I should be able to start getting some dreamsigns categorised, but for the time being is there anything much I can be doing to induce lucidity without prior recall?

My blog is at paul-bradley.com - I’d appreciate visits, comments and people spreading the word so it gets busy, the more visitors and the more comments and feedback the more incentive and support I will have to make this work and achieve my polyphasic and lucidity goals.

Hope to see you there.

Paul

Hello! I am new here and very excited to get back into LD. It has been years since I have really studied it and can not wait to explorer the dream world.

Hi ParanormalShiver & PaulBradley

Good luck on your quests for LDs. i’m sure you will ahve one very soon! :thumbs:

Hi all. I am just trying this out to see if I have it right. Will post better tomorrow when I am awake.

:welcome: tddanae! You’ll find a lack of sleep is something many of our forum members have :tongue:

Hi fellow dreamers :smile:
Im 29 years old and come from Norway. I kinda stumbled into this site and since I dont believe in coincidences I throw myself right in to it.
I have been iterrested in dreaming for a looong time, but haven’t made any real progress in LD. I treat my dreams as something special. I belive they are links to the spirit world. I practice shamanism and dreams are a part of the practice. I’ve had two LD’s. I had read a Castaneda bokk where he mentions the hands in dreaming and one time when I wondered if i was dreaming or not, I remembered to look at them. Boy did they look strange. The other time i managed to look at my hands where in a nightmare. But the experience was to frightening, so I did not manage to take control. Since these experiences I’ve been trying to do LD, with no result. So, I dont think there was a coincidence that this site popped up in front of my eyes.
I’ve been experiencing alot of strange dreaming activity lately and want to dive deeper into them.
So, I’ll be looking forward to stay here with you guys and listen and learn from the more experienced :cool:

i am fifteen and used to have ld all the time i wanted them back so i looked into them. i hope to have lots and exchange advise with others.

hey buckler.

:wave: hello PaulBradley, ParanormalShiver, tddanae Mugnas and buckler :welcome:

:smile: PaulBradley, there is an old polyphasic sleep topic in the stuff dreams are made from forum. I hope you get a lot of visitors to your blog :thumbs:

ParanormalShiver, welcome back to the LD world :smile: you will soon get into it again :boogie:

if it was me I “would be posting in my dream” since I used to get a lot of forum dreams :wink:
Hope you had a great dream :smile:

oooo Mugnas :eh: your username is so close to magnus and your kin is so close too :eek:
you have and magnus has
I think you may like to look at the sealife quests that are posted in the lucid adventures forum and may be even take a look at the SeaLife site (there’s a link to it at the top of the page).

hello buckler, I nearly missed you :shy: I hope you enjoy your time spent on the LD4all forum and your dreams :cheer:

Hi and welcome to LD4all, mugnas and buckler :cool: it is good to see another fellow norwegian in here! Good luck and sweet dreams to both of you,i hope that this site will be as helpful to you as it has been to me.

Wow, my name is actually Magnus!!!hehehe,twilight zone comming up tonight… :grin:

dun, dun, duuunnn

Welcome one and all