The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 42

Hey My Name’s Rapouc (not really :tongue: )

I’m Male and from Scotland. I just experienced my first lucid dream this morning , really weird…

I look forward to learning and experiencing more.

Rapouc

:wave: hello Rapouc :smile:

btw my name isn’t moogle either :tongue:

hope you enjoy being a member of LD4all :yay:

Hi, I am just someone from Belgium.
Well, I just found this site, and I became really interested, so yeah.
I hope to learn alot about lucidy dreams. :smile:

Hello i’m new here, my names Joseph and I hope you all give me a big welcome as i’m interested in learning about Lucid Dreaming :smile:

Hi just registered and thought I would introduce myself. Hope I can play in the wolf game/ vampire game :smile:. I’m not sure of my way around the forum but I experience lucid dreams all the time

Hello my name is Peacho (Not really, but some people call me peach IRL, don’t know why.) I’m a 14 year old guy living in the US of A, and I speak English and some german.

I never had an LD yet, but this site is so insanely awesome, it’s driving me insane! :ohno: I’m trying to learn how, though.

Hi! Just thought I would say hello!

Dreams have always been intriguing to me. I’m a writer and :smile: love writing stories based on my dreams.

Kinda hoping to play the wolfgame too! :happy:

hey new here , had a lucid dream twice discovered it yesterday but have yet to gain much control over my lucid dreams and they are very shortlived.

Rapouc

:wave: hello haaki nuva, kuro-tsuno, Peacho, himebanana and Rapouc :grouphug:
welcome to LD4all :happy:

Hi all,
I’m a slightly experienced LDer, it’s just that I haven’t practiced in a while. It’s time to get back into it, so I’ve joined to get a little inspiration.

Hi! I saw this site a few months ago, had a couple LDs and sort of fell out of it again. :sad: I’m hoping to get back on track again. The only interesting thing about me that comes to mind is that I’m a dæmian, meaning that I talk to my dæmon (your conscience, the little voice in your head that tells you which answer to put on a test, etc.) in my mind. His name’s Saylan, but you didn’t need to know that. Maybe I should stop typing now. Heh.

Well, I’m quite new to all this, having only natural lucid dreams a few times before, I really really want to learn how to have them at will, as I would love to explore the dreamscapes and see what it’s like to be lucid.

My name is Roy, and my passion is music and film, and I don’t know what else to say

But yeah these lucid dreams are very intriguing and I can’t wait to learn how to have them myself.

Wow, some new members have posted more than me. :eek:

How’d that happen. :smile:

:welcome: folded, Reverie And Emperor IX.

:wave: hi folded, Reverie and Emperor IX

/me wishes you all well in your lucid adventures :thumbs:

HI there all! I’m a noob to all of this Lucid dreaming and I havn’t yet tryed any but I find the whole process interesting. I’m hoping to wokr on getting some lucidity soon.

Any way I’m a 17 year old dude living in the US I speak English and some German.

Hehe I finally got you to post!
/me throws a party to celebrate that sQueek was finally recruited.

If you didn’t guess, I know him from RL/school. :tongue:

yup… and now there is no going back

But i can quit at any time…

:wave: hello The sQueek :smile:
it’s good to see that you have ventured out of the wolfgame forum :wink:
good luck on the LDing :thumbs:

Hi everybody,
I’m new to LD even If I had 2 in my life ; I discovered it 2 days ago and I’m using the Infinity Program now ,
Take care :smile:

:welcome: hello temP0ral :happy:

so you had two LDs before knowing what they were? :smile: If you can remember them it would be great if you posted them in the “My First LD Collection” sticky topic in the dream diary forum :smile:
I hope the Infinity Program gives you fantastic results :yay: