The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 46

Hello ruksis :welcome:

Lucid Dreaming is definitely interesting, there is no limit to what you can do in your dreams :smile: I hope you enjoy your dreams both lucid and otherwise :cool:

Welcome Ruksis! Don’t worry this forum will really help you understand lucid dreams and normal dreams, and you will definitely get a lucid dream with your determination and this forum. So good luck and feel free to ask other members for help. :happy:

Welcome :happy:

I hope that you’ll get what you excpect :smile:

Hey everybody
Newbie reporting in :cheesy:
Came across Lucid Dreaming as I was thumbing through wikipedia. Really peaked my interest, so I thought I’d join you guys here, and learn more about it. Hopefully experiance it for myself.

I just joined as well. I found a link to this site on another forums I got to. I just learned about lucid dreams and I’m realy interested in them.

:wave: hello ruksis, MachineMade and Bacn
don’t forget to look at the topics in the knowledge base especially the choosing your technique one and the Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques

Good luck on your lucid quests :thumbs:

Hey, im new here, ended up here because…, well long story short, i haven’t dreamed (or have remembered dreaming, however you look at it) in a long time, and recently i asked a good friend for any advice, she didn’t have much but asked around on Yahoo answears or something and ended up getting a link to here, gave it to me, and well… the guide peeked my interests :content:

So i got my own DJ near my bed, tried a few different techniques from the guide last night, And to my own amazement, i remembered my dream (i’ll go into detail about that in the correct thread)

And now i want to see this through to the end, so i joined, and hope to eventually reach lucidity (i mean come on, who wouldn’t want all that control ? :mrgreen: )

:wave: hello Kurei
It’ amazing how it is possible to begin remembering dreams just by wanting to do so :happy:

it isn’t just the control it’s just so awesome to just be aware in your dream :content:
… and while you are waiting for that first LD you can have fun by just remembering your normal dreams and noticing all those near misses :eh: they can really give you a laugh :dingding:

hi Bacn!

i see you live in IL! Wonder if it’s anywhere near where i live (ever hear of McHenry county? :wink: )

and hi Kurei! I hope you get recall again soon! Mine has been poo lately :razz:

I am new here.
I am extremely interested in dreaming and lucid dreaming.
I love the movie The Waking Life.
I can remember a dream a night usually, but sometimes not.
I am starting a dream journal and am hoping to progress to lucidity.

:welcome: hello Bones and welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:
We have a forum here (Lucidity Centrestage) where we can talk about films. books etc that feature LDing in some way. Waking Life has it’s own topic in there.
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

Hey Bones :welcome: I think you’ll have a lucid dream as soon as you really get in to it :wink: For me it took 2-3 months before my first one. And was it from the movie Waking life that you came to know of lucid dreaming or did you find out about it and then watched the movie?

[EDIT]
Gah, Moogle, you’re too fast lol :razz:

I saw The Waking Life and then my sister explained to me about Lucid Dreaming. Thank you for the warm welcome.
I am getting close, I am remembered a few dreams from last night and I was talking to myself trying the steps.

Hy everybody :happy:! I’ve become really interested in Lucid dreaming since sometime last week when i was researching SP on Wikipedia, and always you get sidetracked and end up on something else, luckily it was something as cool as Lucid Dreaming! I’m not gonna stop trying to have one! :happy:

I think i had a few when i was very young but i don’t remember what they were about :razz: hopefully I’ll have my first proper LD in the days to come. I’ve already got my DJ started.

Everyone seems really nice from what I’ve seen so I’ll look forward to sharing my dreams with you all!

Hello
I’m glad that I was able to find this forum. I have been practicing lucid dreaming for sometime but with limited success. I am hoping that I can learn from all of you and finely master lucid dreaming. One of the biggest obstacles that I had was not having anyone around that cared about lucid dreaming and did not want to here about mine. I found it hard to stay consistently focused on becoming lucid because there was no one to share it with. So now I have rejuvenated my goal and have been reading as much as I can. Any advice that you would like to share I would appreciate. I read “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” years ago and even got the nova dream mask. I did not have any success with the mask and found that it was not comfortable to sleep with. So now it just sets in its box in the closet. I love my dream life I would just like to make it even better by becoming a master of lucid dreaming.

when i was little i had a lucid dream it was wierd and i didnt realise what it was then… i just remember wierd things were going on but it seemed normal until my mom made bugs for dinner… i realized i was dreaming and politley told my dream family that fact … then i teleported to school some how and i forget the rest :razz: i plan to work on having actually intended lucid dreams and meeting u all

:wave: hello ed247, Muhdi and wriggles36 :happy: I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all :boogie:

Well with having a few in the past, you have the advantage of knowing you can do it :yay: so it shouldn’t take that long before you experience a proper LD

That is the great thing about pursuing LDing while part of a forum community … you always have others to share and discuss your lucid dreaming experiences with :content:

yuck! :help: that would have freaked me out even if it was a dream :tongue:

Hey, my name is Logan. I’m 14 years old and start school tomorrow. I love science and every aspect of it. I started studying a different form of science each month a while ago. I first started studying astronomy which is one of my most favorite things in the world (or not in the world :universe: ). Then I started studying physics. Then I started studying medicine. Then I started studying nuclear physics and radiation. In Sepetmber I started studying sleep and got distracted by LD4all! It’s so amazing, and I’ve been stuck ever since. Even though I haven’t been able to have a LD yet it is still wonderful to be able to finally remember my dreams! And since I found out about this I started having dreams more frequently. If you want to get to know me more drop me an e-mail at: gatorboi117@hotmail.com

Hello postalman :smile:

Welcome to LD4all, Logan. :welcome:
Enjoy your time here, the community is fantastic.

It is good that you found us here, this forum is a great help to newbie Lucid Dreamers. If you ever have any questions, the Guide at the Homepage can help you immensely. Of course, if that isn’t enough, just PM me and I’ll see what I can do.