The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 46

Hello i wud be a dreamer :wave:

That Dream Journal will definitely help you to improve your recall :smile:
One of the techniques I like doing is lying in the place I wake up in, without moving or opening my eyes. Then I try running the dream backwards from the last point I remember.

Also after you have recalled a few dreams, if you notice something that comes up in your dream often, it can be helpful to try remembering if that was in your dream, I have remembered a few dreams doing that :happy:
I’m sure other members have many other good ideas to help recall :smile:
There is a topic about it here:
the BIG remembering dreams topic part V
Good Luck :cool:

Nice name, ‘i wud be a dreamer’. :content:

This really helps! I do suggest to do that before writing in your DJ, it’ll improve your recall even better! :smile:

I’m not sure this is the right place for the topic but im new here. I’ve been at Lucid Dreaming for about 2 weeks now. I’ve been at the other LD forum, DreamViews, I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it. I came here because they are so cruel over there! Well Thanks

:welcome:

Welcome to LD4all, Repo. You’ll love the community here. Enjoy your stay.

I went on Dreamviews once, and some of those guys are stuck up. Not the nicest forum.

Good luck with your Lucid Dreaming. Don’t forget to read the useful LD4all guide at the homepage.

Welcome Repo LD4ALL is a great place with many friendly people and I hope you enjoy it!

:welcome:

Enjoy your stay here. And yes I’ve heard of Dreamviews before.

:welcome: hello Starfox99, i wud be a dreamer and Repo :grouphug:

well you got success eventually :boogie: it can only get better :yay:

i wud be a dreamer, as dragon73 said … keeping a dream journal will really improve your recall. You should consider keeping one in our DJ forum because then you may be more likely to keep it up. Since members reading it and being there to support you, will motivate you.

Repo, I’m glad you found us :boogie:
it is a completely different atmosphere on LD4all. I think it is great that LDers have a choice of two contrasting forums to join :yay:

:wave: Hello Repo :smile:

Welcome to the forum :content: I’ve always found ld4all to be a very friendly community, I don’t think you’ll have that problem here :grin:

I’ve heard of them, I’ve heard some say they are ok and others say they suck but I don’t have an opinion of them my own (I am biased and prefer LD4all anyways :wink:

I hope you find the people here far friendlier :happy: Read the forum and don’t forget to join the LD4all chatroom!

Hello all lucid dreamers :smile: I`m kinda new here. Just was watching movie Good Night and felt really impressed about lucid dreams. So I would like to know more about it and try to do it too because it all seems interesting to me.

Hello ruksis :welcome:

Lucid Dreaming is definitely interesting, there is no limit to what you can do in your dreams :smile: I hope you enjoy your dreams both lucid and otherwise :cool:

Welcome Ruksis! Don’t worry this forum will really help you understand lucid dreams and normal dreams, and you will definitely get a lucid dream with your determination and this forum. So good luck and feel free to ask other members for help. :happy:

Welcome :happy:

I hope that you’ll get what you excpect :smile:

Hey everybody
Newbie reporting in :cheesy:
Came across Lucid Dreaming as I was thumbing through wikipedia. Really peaked my interest, so I thought I’d join you guys here, and learn more about it. Hopefully experiance it for myself.

I just joined as well. I found a link to this site on another forums I got to. I just learned about lucid dreams and I’m realy interested in them.

:wave: hello ruksis, MachineMade and Bacn
don’t forget to look at the topics in the knowledge base especially the choosing your technique one and the Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques

Good luck on your lucid quests :thumbs:

Hey, im new here, ended up here because…, well long story short, i haven’t dreamed (or have remembered dreaming, however you look at it) in a long time, and recently i asked a good friend for any advice, she didn’t have much but asked around on Yahoo answears or something and ended up getting a link to here, gave it to me, and well… the guide peeked my interests :content:

So i got my own DJ near my bed, tried a few different techniques from the guide last night, And to my own amazement, i remembered my dream (i’ll go into detail about that in the correct thread)

And now i want to see this through to the end, so i joined, and hope to eventually reach lucidity (i mean come on, who wouldn’t want all that control ? :mrgreen: )

:wave: hello Kurei
It’ amazing how it is possible to begin remembering dreams just by wanting to do so :happy:

it isn’t just the control it’s just so awesome to just be aware in your dream :content:
… and while you are waiting for that first LD you can have fun by just remembering your normal dreams and noticing all those near misses :eh: they can really give you a laugh :dingding:

hi Bacn!

i see you live in IL! Wonder if it’s anywhere near where i live (ever hear of McHenry county? :wink: )

and hi Kurei! I hope you get recall again soon! Mine has been poo lately :razz:

I am new here.
I am extremely interested in dreaming and lucid dreaming.
I love the movie The Waking Life.
I can remember a dream a night usually, but sometimes not.
I am starting a dream journal and am hoping to progress to lucidity.