The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 46

:wave: Kuukiir
I notice you are an eagle too :smile: … I read all the information and topics to find out everything when I joined too :boogie:
If you remember your first LD, we have a sticky topic in the dream diary forum that just contains first LD posts, you may wish to add your first LD too

Hello Mugiwara, dogg and Kuukiir :wave:

Welcome :happy:
LDing is definatly an amazing experiance, I wish you all many Lucid Dreams :smile:

Hello, I’m Jdeadevil. :grin:

:welcome: Jdeadevil :grin: I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all :ld4all:

Hello… A bit late on my introduction… But I am the silent operator on an elevator you cannot get off… so get ready for the last ride of your life. I’m the ever polite Elevator Man… who’s going down? :cool:

Heh… sorry… on most forums I enjoy making my profile itself a character… anywho… looking forward to LDing…

:scared: first Jdeadevil and now The Elevator Man with an avatar of a “devil” :help:

:wave: hello Jdeadevil and The Elevator Man, I hope you both enjoy being members of this great forum and gets lots of lucid dreams :yay:

Hello The Elevator Man :welcome:
Nice Introduction :smile:
If you like making characters and/or role playing, LD4all has a wolfgame/vampiregame where you can roleplay a character :happy: Good luck getting Lucid and I hope you have a great time on the forum :grin:

:ebil:
/me really likes that smile :tongue:

Hello everyone,

My name is Marc and i live in the Netherlands. I am starting to try and Lucid. When i woke up today i could remember big parts of a dream i had today. Then after i ate i sat down at the computer and i read on a forum about lucid dreaming. Then i followed a link and i came here. I am very interested in it and if i think about it i have had a lot of opportunity’s to LD. As in light that doesnt go on when i turn on the lightswitch (in my dreams) or as in the dream this morning when i could lift up my friend by his legs.

I am going to keep a dream diary and try to write down every dream i get. As well as performing reality checks. I choose the “stick your finger trough your hand” check. If i will do it like this, is it possible for me to LD?

Sorry for the long introduction post.

Take care, Marc

:welcome:
We do have a Netherland version of this forum as well :wink:
ld4all.com/nl/forum/

Hello Marcje :wave:

Your Dream Journal will help you :happy:
I believe that anybody can LD, but different techniques will work better for different people. The only thing I can say is you should look into the technique and try to decide if it feels right for you, if it does, try it :smile:

Hey The elavator mannn, welcome :tongue: and why the name??

:wave: hello Marcje

it is often useful to have a few back up reality checks too. Since the first can sometimes fail. A popular one is blocking your nose and seeing if you can still breath, also using text or a clock and seeing if it changes is a good RC too.
Keeping a DJ is a good idea, since it improves recall and can make you aware of recurring dream themes. :smile:
So I think a DJ and RCs are a good combination :happy:

He explained the name here LINK

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading these forums for a while to learn stuff about LDs and i finally decided to join. My friend told me about LDs a few years ago, I was very interested but i never put a lot of effort into having them.

However, about a month ago I had a spontaneous LD and it inspired me to do more research, and now I have much better recall and have had a few more LDs in a strange and really cool way (I have tried techniques but I finally got success just by doing WBTB). I hope to have more success!

Hello everybody!

Welcome
and I feel new here as well. Though I joined a few years ago, I haven’t been here in over a year. i"m back now!

:welcome: hello dreamgoat, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
I hope you decide to create a dream diary in our dream journal forum and share your LDs with us :content:
There is also a sticky topic in there for posts just containing first LDs :happy:
:yay: yes, WBTB is the greatest aid to LDing (together with positive thinking) that there is :grin:

/me waves to #Six :wave:

Welcome dreamgoat :wave: and hello #Six :smile:
Good luck with your LDing :content:

Hey!

I found this awesome website from www.idoser.com . Someone suggested this was the place to come when Lucid Dreaming is involved and it is great!

I’ve had one smallish LD in the past, but that’s it.

:smile: Hello Martham112
LD4all is definately a good place to look for information on Lucid Dreaming :content:
I hope you find what you are looking for :grin:

Hello Im new here and just here to Kil time :happy:

:welcome: The Game

Oh, you are an ebil person. :tongue: I just lost, and after so long! (a whole day)