The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 47

Thanks KT and Moogle, looking forward to talking to you in the forum sometime soon!

I’m new to the site. I’ve been interested in LDs for about a year but not actively pursued them until the last month or two (many things happening in my life).
I had tons of lucid/precog dreams when I was a kid but it faded away around my teenage years.
A lot of the dreams I have now I’m partially aware that I’m dreaming. What I mean is I will go “Huh, must be dreaming” and then going along with the dream like it’s no big deal.
Unfortunately, I’m getting lucid. However, I can do simple magic, change my appearance, etc. One thing that seems recurring in most of my dreams is my instictual seach for a mirror if I need to escape a situation or move to another dream or area. I don’t always “know” I’m dreaming, I just think “I’ve got to find a mirror!!” Seems significant to me, although I don’t know why.
My crossroads at this point is finding the right technique for me. I’ve tried the “wake up early and go back to sleep” thing but all it does is give me insomnia for the rest of the night. (Once my brain latches onto the next day’s agenda…)
I’ve tried the “count myself to sleep” thing as well but end up snoozing heavily for about 30 minutes and waking with the feeling I’ve slept a whole night.

Am open to suggestions. I’m eager to have a lucid dream.

:wave: hello gemini, welcome to LD4all
since WILD

and WBTB don’t seem to work.
I would suggest MILD and RCs they should work well since you are getting low level lucid dreams naturally.
With MILD you can include the intention
“when I realise it is a dream I will …”
and set your intentions for what to do when you get that flicker of lucidity.
using commands should work…
saying “Increase lucidity
in your dream

if you wake briefly in the night … just reset your intentions of having a high level LD again

I need help with LD

Hey im new here, i ve been looking around the fourms for a few weeks and decided to join ^^ :happy:

:wave: hello kergan and ShadowStalk3r welcome to LD4all

kergan if you need help with LDs you are in the right place
I would suggest reading all the guide on the main webpage first link
then read choosing your technique link
followed by Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques link

I hoped you liked what you saw Shadowstalk3r :happy: … a good thing about registering is that you can browse more ld4all forums now :boogie:

Hey there eveyone waves. :content:

:welcome: [size=200] kergan and ShadowStalk3r[/size] to ld4all!

I hope you find your stay here worth your time and have many LDs!

/me waves back :wave:
hello colette, welcome to the LD4all community I hope you love being here :happy:

:welcome: :wave: colette to LD4all!

I hope you find your stay here welcome and coming to this site worth your time.

Welcome Kergan and ShadowStalk3r

I hope you both will have a nice time on the forum :smile: .

Hi, I’m Noot :smile: I’m very new to this and find it extremely interesting. Hope to learn to understand all of this and eventually experince it.

:welcome: to LD4all Nootupontheroof!

You will have a lot of lucid dreams if you just stay with it and have patience. I hope you have a fun time on this forum.

Thanks alot, I hope so

:welcome: hello Nootupontheroof :happy:
what an unusual choice of name … I read “not upon the roof” and imagine you flying upto the roof in a LD :smile:
Good luck I hope you experience a LD really soon :thumbs:

Welcome Nootupontheroof

I hope you will like the Forum, and stay here for a while :happy: .

Hey, i’m new here aswell :hurray:

:smile: it’s good to see you are so excited at joining us :grin:
I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forums … and that you get lots of LDs and lots of new friends too :content:

:welcome: to LD4ALL Mihai

I hope you many lucid dreams and that you have a great time on the forums.

Well them Mihai,

Welcome :grin: