The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 48

Welcome everyone to our little community we have here… enjoy your stay! :touched:

hello people, my name´s Pedro and I´m new to the site
erm, I didn´t know if I should introduce myself and didn´t know where to do it so if u want to move the topic it´s ok…
I´ve had two lucid dreams lately but can´t stand much in them, but I´ve already read some ways of staying in them so I´ll try when I have another LD
I feel I´m very close to get many lucid dreams because lately I´ve had many dreams in which I realize its a dream and then wake up in the dream, or in which I talk about dreams with other people
my sister is a natural born LDer she is lucid in every dream she is into, she starts the dream lucid with WILD and when the lucid dream ends she just wake up and go back to sleep having like 3-5 LDs per day, I´ve asked her to come to my dream and tell me I´m dreaming but it didn´t give much results lately… I thought maybe the placebo effect could make me lucid, or maybe she could indeed come to my dream but she tried once and said it was a little strange… maybe I wasnt dreaming at that time…
Well, I´ve said a lot! but it´s better to make one post than many right??

added last little bit to original post

;welcome: hello hawk eye, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

you mean those dreams where you get lucid … think you wake up ( FA ) and then talk about the brief lucidity you had just had? :thud:
they are so annoying :meh:

I’ve asked some forum members to do that for me. The closest I got was pasQuale being able to see my dream from a distance but she couldn’t get my attention :eh:

She only tried once? with multiple LDs per night :eek: … you should ask her to keep trying :grin:

Remember to start a dream journal in our dream journal forum if you want to post your dreams here :content: I would enjoy reading them :happy:

hey, sry for taking so long to respond, I didnt know my topic has been moved!
so, yes, Ill ask my sister to try to LD me 3 times per night, we´ve tried only once…

yes, I get several false awakenings it looks… today I woke up and looked at my clock and it was 12:00 then I just went back to bed a little, then got up and went to the kitchen and my homemaid said: “u woke up quite early today huh?”
“WHAT?” I said, “it´s 12:00!!!”
then she said " are u crazy take a look at the clock" and it was 9:00…

I forgot to say…
when I was younger, I was a PRO lucid dreamer, but after my parents divorced I started having nightmares and stopped having LDs…I could be conscious of the dream and of the reality at the same time… I could wake up briefly and go back to the dream and could WILD also… I´m like my sister but I lost it 8-(

welcome hawk eye and everybody else , i have the feeling we will all come along together quite nicely :happy:

thanks!
hey, u guys post all your dreams here?
today I wrote 2 pages of dreams in my journal and I get quite lazy of writing it all again…
maybe Ill write it in a poetic form, so I could train my writing, is it ok?

yup, for just writing your dreams , there is the dream journal subforum, if you want to make poems out of them you can put that in Fruits of Lucidity :happy:

k, now I´ll start posting in normal places… if you are curious take a look at the post I´ll make about the relation between sexuality and LDs

normal ? hehe. i ill check :yes: i hope you soon regain your full LD potential , and improve it to become even better :yes:

Hi everyone!
The name’s Kippers. I originally registered to read the Dream Journals, but I’ve decided to stop lurking now. Better late than never, right?
I’m not that good at LDing yet, but I’m sure that’ll improve soon. I had my first LD two days ago, but I got so excited I woke up immediately. -_-
I probably won’t post that much (I frequent a lot of sites), but I’ll try.
Uh… I think that’s enough of an introduction (Longer than most I’ve written). Any more and I risk making myself look like an idiot. o_O

Hey Kippers, nice to meet ya, and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. :happy:

:wave: hello Kippers … wow 6 months of lurking :thud:

:yay: congrats on becoming lucid :happy:

:no: :smile: you would just risk making a lot of friends :grouphug: :wink:

now you had had your first taste of lucidity, you may like to start a dream journal here to record your progress :happy: … you can start a DJ topic in our dream journal forum :content:

@ hawk eye

since it used to come to you naturally, i am sure you will get the ability back quite quickly once you read up on all the techniques :content:

:welcome: hawk eye & Kippers! I hope you have a great lucid experience and have a wonderful time here on the forum! :twirl:

What’s up everyone? I’m new here thought I’d say ‘hi’. I am novice to lucid dreaming but am going to try this “Lucidwarp” program, and also hope to purchase a Novadreamer in the near future. Currently living in Dallas Tx, but plan on moving to California very soon. Cya on the forum

hello Lizard king & Kippers , the lucid warp programm , ? yue , i heard its a good one if done regularily …( i dont have the patience for that ) hey , if you have good experiences with the NovaDreamer , how 'bout posting them in one of the NovaDreamer threads ? im curios

:welcome: Lizard king please stay at our forum and have a wonderful time. I hope you have many lucid dreams.

Hello, everyone.
I was doing some random reading in wikipedia when reached the LD article, and eventually this site. I was hooked by the possibility of controlling the dreams and stuff, so i started to try and acheived my first LD today, in less than a week /o/. I was impressed because it was very vivid and lasted almost an hour (i think), and the information i found in this community helped me a lot.

welcome zero_cookie!

you can’t have an username like that, you need cookies! :tongue:

congratulations with your first LD! :yay:

hi everyone… this is my first time on the forum and i am excited to be a part. i am experiencing a fresh spiritual awakening in my life as i have stepped away from organized spiritual faith and simply begun to explore on my own according to my perception of reality. I believe that LD is a tool that will aid me in my exploration and i am excited to learn about it from those who are more experienced… see you around!