The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 49

hey there armchair_philosopher (be prepared of people abriviating this in their posts :happy: )

hope you like it here , and hope that you soon have something nice to post :cool_laugh:

:wave: hello again Armchair_Philosopher :happy:
It seems odd seeing an intro post here when I have already read so many of your posts :happy:
:eh: if you actually are a ‘philosopher’ you may enjoy some of the philosophical topics that appear in the lounge forum :happy:

Here comes…
LukeJ!
Allright. I’m here and I’m new here.
Things 'bout myself: uhm dunno…I’m from Czech Republic (do you know the country? It’s in central Europe), GMT+1…and I’m cool :cool: :tongue: .

By the way: Hello :smile:

:wave: hello LukeJ :happy:
We have the Show everybody where you are in the world :happy: in which you can place a marker at your location :content:

/me looks at the box showing age under LukeJ’s username … :smile: and hides her own :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time spent at LD4all and try not to get eaten by a wolf in your first wolfgame :wolfbite: :wink:

U passed the IQ test :happy:
Now seriously, I didnt realise I submited my age…sometimes I just act before thinking. Ull probably see in my future posts :content:

Hello everyone! :happy: I’m MaximumLD and I’m a person who likes to take a peak into myself. I like to see how my brain works and what things it can do. I’ve read the guidelines and I think I’m good to go!

I am new here in LD 4 All, and I’m really glad to be here. I think I finally found a hobby which is really exciting and interesting to me. I’ve had 1 lucid dream so far. It was really amazing and a DILD. I had several FA’s and they pissed me off. But my subconcius remembered the sentence " Do a RC immediatly when you wake up. ", so I took advantage of the FA’s.

Anyways. I’m glad to be here and I hope I see you on the forums. :happy:

hey there MaximumLD :wave: , hey , i like your optimistic user name :happy: :

Hello i just am learning how to lucid dream and i have had 2 so far. Dreams are very interesting to me.

:wave: hello MaximumLD and motionman88

congrats on your first LD :yay:
:thumbs: it’s a brilliant way of becoming lucid especially if you tend to get a lot of FAs. I’ve had quite a few LDs end prematurely with a FA … if I had only done a RC I could have had a ‘double LD’

Congrats on your LDs. I hope you decide to post them in our dream journal forum … we also have a sticky topic in there just for first LD experiences :content:

:boogie: the m usernames are taking over the forum :happy:

As you can tell im new here so i thought i would introduce myself :smile: :content:

hey there , there is a topic in the gathering for this too :yes:

Ah yes true, but it the gathering the Dark SiDe is not allowed to send spam and draw poor new members to it :ebil:
gives pineapple cookies
Welcome, welcome my victi- uh i mean, my friend… :plotting:

Zero posts…

Nice.

I’m new, and thought I would introduce myself, so hi!
I’ve actually been browsing the non-member forums for a while, but I decided to go ahead and join. :smile:

:wave: hello mastria and dreamagic, welcome to LD4all :happy:
I hope you both enjoy your time spent here :happy:

… but I teleported you all into the Gathering topic :wink:
/me makes the ‘Anti-Pineapple’ sign to ward off the Dark SiDe :tongue:

Hello mastria and dreamagic. Welcome to the forums! :happy: I hope you have a nice time browsing the forums. At least I do.

:welcome: motionman88, MaximumLD, and mastria to LD4all!

Hi, I’m also new here in the forum. I’ve already read alot throu the forums and the site guide and I find lucid dreaming very interesting. I’ve already had 2 LD’s and 2 OOBE’s so i guess I’m fortunate for a beginner. This is a great site!! ^^ :twirl:

yes , it is , i hope you have even more LDs through reading through this forum (if you think much about LDs you have more chance of having them you know ) :woot:

Congratulations on your lucid dreams Magicpotion, Hope you have many more while your at LD4all :happy:

Don’t forget to check out the Lucid Dreams for all chatroom, if you know irc the server is irc.chat4all.net ports 6666-7000 #ld4all :smile:

And there is also a link to a Java client to connect to the chatroom up at the top of most of the pages. Have a good time :smile: