the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 50

Hi Evil Shrimp

I’m sure you’ll be fine :wink:

hello evil shrimp and angelmouse :smile:

cheers it was pretty fun i sorta launched firew at them CHEERS FOTHE WELCOME EVERYONE.

:wave: hello evil shrimp, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
it’s great you have had a LD before :yay: … if you remember the details of your first LD, we do have a sticky The BIG “My First LD” collection- Part IV
There is also the option of making your own dream journal in the dream journal forum :happy:

Hi everybody! I’m new here and I only discovered what LDing was yesterday. I find it fascinating!! I hope I can have a lucid dream soon- they sound amazing! This site is great and I’m certain I’m going to be spending a lit if time on this site. Bye bye social life haha! Seriously though, what is a kin? I have no idea so I just put no kin. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance! =]

Welcome daydream_believer to ld4all! :welcome:
You’ll find all you need to know about lucid dreaming here and hopefully you’ll get an LD as soon as possible (it’s not as hard as it seems, just needs some good will and a fluffy bed :wink: )
Anyway, what’s that “social life” you speak of? Hmm… nope, never heard of it :razz:
(about your kin click here)

I know you’ll love it here (after all we have cookies). Wish you have a LD within the next 3 days :content: sends lucid vibes and gives a sack of cookies

:welcome: on LD4all daydream_believer , you certainly will like it
(yea , it can be quite addicting sometimes too :yes: )

@ Queen SD , this social life is rumared to be somewhere in the caverns of atlantis i think :razz:

:wave: hello daydream_believer, welcome to the forum and it’s great community :grin:
Good luck with the lucid dreaming, you will get your first LD :yes: if you use a method (in addition to WBTB) and the rest is just belief and confidence that you will LD :smile:
… and don’t get :sad: if it takes a while … luckily LD4all is there is give you support while you wait :thumbs:

Hello and welcome to LD 4 All daydream_believer! :woot:

You’ll find plenty of things to do here.

And yeah, LDs are addicting, and this forum too! :happy:

But I hope you have plenty of fun while you are here! :woot:

Hi Daydream_believer.

:yes: This site and LDing is totally addictive but the more time you spend talking about and trying it the more likely you are to succeed. You just need to have belief and a smidge…well ok some…yeah fair enough, alot of patience but believe you me it is WELL worth it. :cloud9:

Biggest thing is to have fun. Always.

thanks for the welcome but thier are already a few things i dont get what is a kin and how do u know what yours is

Thanks for the lovely welcome everybody! Oh, and of course the cookies, Queen SD :tongue:

Hey everyone!

I’m new to the English forum section of LD4all. I’ve been a member already in the Dutch LD4all forums, but I thought it would be interesting to join here too! :smile:

:wave: the kin comes from your date of birth so think of it as a horoscope type thing.
There is more information about it here galactichardware.com
you can also post questions about it in our dreamspell forum.

:welcome: hello Vipo, welcome to “the other side” :happy: I hope you enjoy the international LD4all as much as you do the dutch one :smile:
You will feel at home because we have quite a lot of members who are also members of the dutch forum too :grin:

hi padfootandprongs123 in other words sirius and james
enjoy LD4all!
to find your kin go to the top of the page and ckick on the simbol in the top right then on the pop up it gives you scroll down to “find your kin” and put in your birthday and it will tell you your kin :thumbs:

Hiya!

:welcome: To Padfootandprongs123 Hope you enjoy.

:welcome: To Vipo Love your Avatar.

hey vipo , welcome to the international section here the thoughts of the world roam free :wave:
Also a warm welcome to padfootandprongs123

:welcome: to all the newcomers that came by while I was gone and that just got here!

Hey everyone
i used to get lucid dreams alot and I found this site awhile ago
while I was trying to get information on them

:welcome: sirhc to ld4all!
You’ll find as much imformation on lucid dreaming as you’d like here and since you’re a lucid dreamer yourself, i’m sure you’ll be able to help other members out as well :content:
gives welcoming cookies