the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 51

hey MilenaOne 96 &NamiWaters … nice you found your way to this forum :wave:

Hi, i’m marie from Ireland. I’ve had lucid dreams for years, and generally muck about flying, transforming into animals, and such playacting. I don’t know how it comes about but i see here on this site how to go at understanding the process and becoming better at it etc. I also ran into Dreamspell for the first time yesterday and am completely blown away. Coincindences!!! Flip me, this is incredible stuff. Its a lot to take in, all this. This is all totally amazing! Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more.

Welcome to the forum Marie. I envy your natural ability with lucid dreaming.

Have fun.

How’s it going guys. My name is Ben and I’ve been lurking unregistered for some months now. Seeing as though I recently had my first intentional lucid dream, I decided to start my DJ and now to say Hello.

Hello :smile:

hows it going ben my names cody :content:

:welcome: hello marie and Armistice0, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

marie, I saw your post in the 30 years or older topic first :content: I’m glad you found it :happy:
The dreamspell is great, I love finding people who are my antipode, analog and occult kin and working out the holons of groups (holons are made by adding the kin together :grin: )
We do have a dream journal forum if you wish to start a topic containing your dreams :wiske: … there is also a do you have the most interesting LD topic near the top of the DJ forum. I think you will find the adventures forum interesting, you may find some new goals to achieve in your LDs :smile:

:eh: Armistice0, I just looked what was in your other post and found you had already started a DJ :yay: I will go and read it right away :hyper:
congratulations on getting your first LD :cheer: it would be great if you posted it into our My first LD collection topic which is near the top of the DJ forum :thumbs:

I hope you both enjoy your time here and make lots of friends too :smile:

Hello marie and Armistice0! Welcome to the Forum!! :happy:

hey all, :peek:
My name is Liam, Im 16
and im from Boscombe, UK,
I have been into dreams and nightmare related things since i was about 5-6 when i used to have really terrible nightmares, I have always been able to remember all my dreams, in full detail, everynight, without fail.from about 99’ i kept a journal of my dreams and nightmatres until 02’ when i lost it in a small house fire.
When i was younger i had high scale night-terrors, which i remember all of, but, i can remember times when i was about 8 in my “Dream” seeing all the ngihtmares creatures, and also i remember seeing my mum trying to wake me up at te same time, this was the closest i had come to lucid dreaming, because i became aware of the earths plane and the astral plane of my dream at the same time, as if i was stuck in a tair between both worlds.
Latley, in the last few weeks, from no where, my reacuring nightmare from the night terror stage of my childhood started coming back, and as i have been reading about lucid dreaming and astral projection recently, this gave me the thought to become lucid, as i knew i was in a dream through my old nightmare. this also helped alot, because i used it to “Call out” the night mare and defeat my fear,
As my name gives away im 4:20 friendly, and use alot of marijuana to calm myself because since i lost the dream book and family problems came up, i cared less and less about dreams, until reasently, i got “i-Doser” and all doses, and wanted to try “astral project” and “lucid dream”, and small mod edit, please read the LD4all guidelines i hit lucidity with ease,

I would love to learn way of hitting higher lucidity, and usng it to induse OOBE’s and use it to naturally hit my astral plane, without the I-Dosers hlp

Hope to get to know you all

Liam
4-20_ :woo:

:welcome: 4-20_ :smile: Good luck to getting your lucidity Higher :smile: And WELCOME to US

:wave: hello Liam (4-20_) welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
I’m sorry about the DJ lost it must be a big blow to lose all that dream history :sad:
Have you checked out the choosing your technique topic in the knowledge base forum? It might help you to choose a more natural method to attain lucidity so you won’t need to depend on I-Dosers :smile:
I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all :happy:

My names Liam and i also live in England :eek:

Anyway, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hello, whole forum! I am 2 weeks old here and I am very happy and enthusiastic about lucid dreaming. So much hard work got me a lucid dream within 1 week of getting in here. So far my only one, but I haven’t definetely given up, that was only warming, I just scratched the surface. What hasn’t helped me is that I’ve been very inconsistent with my thecniques, but I am going into meditation, self hypnosis or both, I think both are pretty much the same. My biggest reason to attain lucidity is shared dreaming. I should also mention that my brother tags along in my, no, our quest for lucidity.

/me starts singing “Happy 2 week Birthday to You” to OddDreamingDreamer :grin:
Congrats on your success so far :yay: I would love to have a shared dream too :content:
I wish you and your brother good luck in your LDing quests :thumbs:

:welcome: everyone to the forum !! :happy:

thanx guys, seems to be a nice enough community here =], but can someone pm me a link, or leave one here on something, to a thread telling me what all th9is “SP, DS” ect stand for =P
thanx :shy:

a pm has been sent

Hi, im new to the English board, but i was already active on the Dutch one. My name is Francois and im 24 years old and from the Netherlands. As far as i know i had lucid dreams as when i was little, i always thought it was normal, untill i stumbled upon this website around 3/4 years ago. :smile:

So i really got intrested it and found alot of information here to further improve my lucid dreaming… I control every technique pretty good, but going kinda OOB for example when you fall (feels very realistic) out of your body and enter the dream world was like my last thing i wanted to get real control on, because in the beginning it really scared the crap out of me, because i tought there would be a chance i couldn’t go back or some entity might take my body over hehehe.

I see this board has alot more members, so im looking forward to some intresting discussions and talks. :smile:

:wave: hello ichii welcome to the english board :grouphug:

it’s amazing :eh: how many natural LDers think that … I suppose it’s because dreams and what we experience in them isn’t talked about a lot in day to day conversations :uh:
I hope you enjoy your time here as much as you do on the dutch board :smile:

Welkom Ichii :grin: .

Great to have a new Dutch one on the forum.

Ooh Uchiha Itachi picture, Anime fan? :grin:
It would be also great to have more Anime fans on the forum :peek: .

hey ichii :claps: … enjoy your stay !

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike.
I play the Bass (as in guitar, not the fish. hahaha)
New to the boards and I hope to be a friendly face to everyone.

Aside from a few unintentional lucid dreams, I’m new to all of this. Lately I have been working on WILD’s and soo far it has only been a slow progression.

Woo!