the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 53

Hey, Im new to this forum.

Wow, ive never seen such a great lucid dreaming site!
Im suprised i hadnt found such a popular site beforehand.
Well, its great and i suspect most my summer holidays i will be on this site! :happy:

Wow, theres millions of emoticions!

Im so happy i found this site, its really motivated me with my lucid dreaming :slide:

Is there such things as friends on this site? As in friend requests Etc, close contacts?

If so anybody is free to add me, i love to chat :wiske:

:welcome: Ana and BlueAndWhite :wave:

Ana, you are really lucky to have LDs that often

And, BlueAndWhite, there are no friend requests or contacts or anything like that. But, you can PM (Private Message) different people in the forum if you want to talk with them privately. Or you can go into the LD4all chat room and talk about stuff.

Is, uhh

Blue & White

Not black xD

Colour of the sheets in the bed i was in on my first proper lucid dream :smile:

But hey, easy mistake. ok thanks for that info :wink:
Yeh, noone seems to talk on the chat? aw well…time of day maybe?

:wave: hello Mew151, I’m sure you will experience your very own first LD soon enough :yes:

:wave: hi Ana :smile:
Well it may have been 3 seconds but it was a LD :yay: and a good sign you are making good progress again :grin:

:wave: hello blueandwhite :happy: it’s interesting to read the story behind the nick :content:

As MorphEous said, there is the chatroom. But I personally think the best place to make friends is by reading members posts and then send pms to the people you feel a bit of a ‘bond’ towards. A lot of members give their AIM, MSN or YIM contact details in their profile and this is a good way to chat once you have got to know them a little through forum pms first.

I have made a lot of close friends on this forum :grouphug: and I’m sure that you will do the same :smile:

Oh hehe sorry :tongue:
I edited my post so it’s all fixed now :smile:

I have gotten to know a lot of member very well through PMing and Instant Messaging.

Yes lol, when i was choosing my nickname i decided i would link it to my first lucid dream, even if it was low lucidity, as i found out from this site :neutral:

Well, yes it was the bed in the actual dream, not the one i was sleeping in IRL , as i see from reading through my post im not too clear on that :tongue:

Ha thanks Morph, like i said, easy mistake x)

Thanks :content: I’m trying - i mean know - that I’ll, hopefully have an LD tonight.

oh, haha
For a second I thought you were welcoming yourself :lol:

:wave: Welcome, Mew151

Hi, I’m new here too!

I’ve been keeping a dream journal for months to improve my recall, and as a result, was able to remember my first (unintentional) lucid dream in years. It only lasted a few seconds, because it was so cool that it woke me up - but that got me reading about the different things I can do to to improve my dream life, which led me to you all!!

I’ve already learned a lot by reading these posts as a visitor, and I am looking forward to getting to know people here!

Thanks!
Joyousfreee (Anne)

PS I have never seen so many smileys in my life…this is going to be FUN :rofl:

Thank you Moogle for welcoming me!

:wave: hello Joyousfreee, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
That’s great news about your recent LD. [size=150][color=indigo]Congratulations[/color][/size] :boogie:
I always love those first moments of lucidness in a dream, it’s a great feeling :smile:

:grin: if you think there are a lot of official smilies on the LD4all forum … just wait until you see my DJ :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time here and make some good friends :happy:

Hey guys (and gals), I’m a newbie. I joined about a week ago. Not much else to say. :wink:

:welcome: to the forums TwilightNaught, Mew151 , Ana, BlueAndWhite, & Joyousfreee!!! :content:

Yosh! Just joined up about four minutes ago. I’ve had this site bookmarked for a while, being honestly curious about this whole lucid business, so while I’ve never had any dreams like this myself, I’d love to try.

(That sounded way more confident than I feel. I’m insanely shy on new forums, especially big ones. D: )

Welcome to the forum camarilla :grin:

I tend to be reserved myself on most new forums and often lurk for a while before I decide to join. It’s good to see you did decide to join: I’m sure you’ll feel comfortable here in no time. :content:

:wave: welcome to the forum zukoca :grouphug:

:welcome: hello camarilla :smile:
Although LD4all may seem a little big, it is a friendly and welcoming one :happy:
I’m sure you will experience some LDs for yourself soon enough :content: … I would recommend WBTB and MILD :thumbs:
If you wish you can start your own DJ in the dream journal forum :smile:

I hope you both enjoy being part of the forum community :grouphug:

Hi all,

I am admin at the Russian web site called Dream Mapping Project (a technique when you focus on map locations that you found in your both regular and lucid dreams, rather than on the dream plot). URL are prohibited here, but those interested can find the link in my profile (note that it’s Russian only… regretfully).

Years of experience are not that relevant. I can just say that dreaming is one of the few reasons why I am still here.

Discovered that someone referenced my website on this forum… Hopefully I’ll find this link one day =D Great place to work together, I’d like to stay for a while.

:wave: hello higher_one welcome to LD4all :grin:

I have looked at dreams from this angle a few times and found certain terrains recurring in dreams.

I hope you enjoy your time on the LD4all forum :content:

Thanks for the welcome, folks! And hello to the ones even newer than me. I like it here… I hope you do, too! :grouphug:

I’d like to hear more about the Dream Mapping idea - that’s new to me. Maybe Higher_one can start a thread on it?

A lot of my dreams seem to occur in an alternate world that is unlike anything here IRL, but somehow consistent with itself. Learning more/getting a clearer vision of that world is one of the benefits that I hope to get by improving my recall & lucidity.

The introductions continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 54 :grouphug: