the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 54

This is Part 54 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .
(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: )

:peek:

Hello, everyone. :wave:

I just joined up myself. Started a little Dream Journal and I’m off to a pretty good start I think. Just browsing this site before I went to bed I believe helped me recall alot of bits and pieces about my dream, even considering how jumbled and fragmented it was. I haven’t remembered my dreams in so long. Just goes to show you how much of an influence even the simplest of techniques can be with this stuff. Hopefully my dreams will only become more vivid now. :mrgreen:

Sleep well. :wink:

:welcome: Joyousfree and Dreamin’ Dace

Happy LDing :smile:

Hi everyone! I’m Tommaso from Italy. I already have no LD, but I still working!

:welcome: Tommy39
Hopefully you can get a lucid dream soon

grammar comment removed

I’ve been here for some time, but I haven’t said hello yet.
I write from middle-sized city. I’m 15 and I learned about [LD]'s half a year ago, quickly becoming interested in it.
I had only one LD -better call it half-LD- in my childhood. I’ve described it in my DJ.
I think my pathway to lucidity will be a hard one, because I fall asleep veeeeery slow, sometimes I even have sleeping problems (thank God the insomnia haven’t occured yet) :happy:

I’ve been a passive member here on Ld4all for a few months, soley reading and not posting. Now that I finaly succeded with the right techniqe for me (MILD) I feel ready to begin to post on the forum. Therefore:
Hello everyone! :content:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all :grouphug: Dreamin’ Dave, Tommy39, kuba10 and stinky_alex

It’s great to have you here :yay:

/me wishes you lots of lucid dreams :dream: and happy hours of browsing :user:

Hihi, my name is Shapeshifter, if i get to know you real well and become good friends with you i may tell you my real name. Anyway i am sixteen years old and this site is such a blessing and i am so happy to have found it. I have been loking for stuff like this for a long time. So then, lol i plan on learning and mastering lucid dreaming and maybe some of you would like to make a kind of “dreamteam” with me or something. and again, i ish sooo happy to be here!! YAY lol :woo: :woo: :grin: :happy: :content: :peek:

hiya shapeshifter, welcome to the LD4ALL forum, hope to see you around

:wave: welcome to LD4all shapeshifter :grouphug:
I’m sure you will make many good friends on the forum and also increase your LD frequency while doing so :content:

Lol thank you very much :content: :content:

Hi! If I get to know some of you well, I might tell you my real name :happy: I’ve been looking for a site like this forever… lol. Anyway, nice to meetcha all. :content:

hetto nice to meet you! ^^

Hi my name is Ben and I am new here. I am starting to get the hang of lucid dreaming and I am starting to have excellent dream recall ever since i had my first lucid dream. Since then I have had one more lucid dream. :smile: I love this website and all the tips it has! :grin:

:wave: hello SPOTXONXMYXBANANA and hiimbob1212, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

I hope you both enjoy your time spent here :smile:

Will you be posting your LDs in a dream journal topic hiimbob1212? :content:

I never really thought of doing that but now that you mention it I think I will do it. Il probably post tommorow.

Hi…I’m new…

I found this website because there was its address on a book I read about LDs. I am interested in this phenomenom, and I’d like to have one, both for the fun part of it ( “OMFGICANFLYWEE”) and for the serious stuff, like understanding the meaning of my nightmares, overcoming my fear for a particular insect (though I can kill it by myself now…until a few months ago, I couldn’t even get near it), and getting to “clean up” my mind from the bad stuff.

Oh, and English isn’t my first language (I’m from Italy) so I’m gonna make some mistakes now and then, or I might not know a few idioms. So, be prepared for very stupid questions about English too, sometimes…

welcome Tommyboi! you have come to the right place for the fun :grin: and also for the serious part :content: Good luck becoming lucid! And by the way, I’m curious, what book was that you saw the address on?

It was a free Wikibook I downloaded, simply called “Lucid Dreaming”. Can’t remember the authors right now

Hey guys.

I’ve known about LDing and this site for a while now, but I gave up before and never bothered to persue it. Now I’m trying to LD again, devoting much more effort to it, and even joining the forum instead of just lurking around :wink:

Expect to see me around :content: