the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 54

Welcome Blackie! What a wonderful way to find LD4all!

You will undoubtedly find likeminded souls here :smile: :smile: Glad you made it :smile:

Ive joined this forums about two weeks ago and I thought its time to say hello.
So
My name is Ariel Angel and I live in Israel at the moment.
I have been LD ing since I was very young and I was entirely unaware of the big communities regarding this subject. Like Blackie here I was also not consciously aware of what it was until just a while ago. I am happy I found this community and I enjoy being here.
Best wishes to all
Ariel

Hey im iDharma, im not really new here but ive been gone for a few months, some of you might remember me as Glanithil, or Artemis14. but anyways its good to be back and good to restart my quest for Lucidity :happy:

Two days trying, no LDs yet, i wont give up!! :colgate: :lmao: :peek:

Welcome relV!!! =D idharma! We all strive for lucidity, and are glad you will join us in our challanges!

woa, wait. Blake, you’re back! you freaking b–tard, where have you been? you were missed, man!

(also, welcome everyone. :grin: Ariel, hi, great post in the Yann Tiersen topic, nice to have musicians in the forum).

:wave: hello Blackie, reIV and iDharma welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

it’s a fanastic forum … friendly vibe and so easy to feel at home here :smile: We have lucid dreamers (and soon to be lucid dreamers :wink: ) of all abilities and ages :boogie:
speaking of which …
/me points to the ‘Are you over 30?’ link in her signature :tongue:

It’s a shame that natural lucid dreamers are often not aware of their full potential until they come across some information about lucid dreaming :meh:

:smile: you feel such a part of LD4all now reVI … I thought you were here to welcome newcomers - not to introduce yourself :eh:
anyway it’s good to be able to give you an ‘official welcome’ to LD4all and I’m glad you are enjoying it so much :happy:

You will get there :thumbs:
good to see that you returned to us :content:

Ah Brune, my friend. I’ve been lost in the high waves of life…

Hello, everyone!
First, I am from Czech Republic (EU), but I learn english from my 3 years, so I should have no prob to write and read.
I became fascinated in dreams last weekend, when I (well, not me, some fantasy book character) died in a dream. It was somewhat interesting, so I googled more info about dreams and then I found out about lucid dreams.
I became eager to try one out. Today in the morning, I tried the WILD method, and it worked! It was really great, and I can’t wait to try again.
And so I joined this site. To learn more about Lucid dreaming and to share my experince :).

Whoa!
I never saw this thread before.
SO…I might as well introduce myself.

Hey everybody! This is a great forum. My name is Scott, but It doesn’t matter to me what you call me.

I told myself I’d join once I hit my 3rd Lucid Dream, and that’s what I did. Hopefully me and everyone else here will enjoy This forum.

See you all around.

Hi everyone, I’m glad to be here. My name’s Joe, a US Soldier in Iraq. I have had LDs in the past by complete accident and now I want to gain the ability to have them at will. I had another accidental one a couple nights ago about chasing aliens (they chased me til I realized I was dreaming and stopped and turned around and gave them an evil smile, at which point they took off running from me). This piqued my interest once again about LDing at will. Anyhow I have always remembered my NDs with ease and they are always vivd, I just wanna LD at will. Wow this got long quick, lol! Again, glad to be here and hope I can learn a few things!

:wave: hello Sanky, KratosIrving and BassinSoldier, I hope you all enjoy your time here and experience lots of LDs :yay:

wow, well done :happy:
will you be posting it in the big My First LD Collection in the dream journal forum? or was it very short?

:lol: how could you miss us? since the topic is often in the last five topics list :eh:
Well a late introduction is better than none :smile: and I can officially welcome you to the forum

:wave: Joe

:rofl:

I’m sure you will pick up lots of information to improve your LD frequency :smile:
I would recommend WBTB with WILD or MILD depending on which is most suitable for you. (It’s a good idea to read “How to Choose Your Technique” - By Treader and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques )

I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all and keep safe in Iraq :hugs:

Thanks! ^^’
I may or may not. It was a bit short, and I think I didn’t have control over everything. I just… didn’t remember anything from the day that I wanted to try in the dream. So I’ll just wait for a better one.

Hey there dreamers… my name’s Ricardo I’m from Guatemala City, Guatemala. I started reading about lucid dreams and O.B.E.'s after having a lucid dream that evolved into an O.B.E. almost a year ago. I’m still getting the hang of it, I have almost complete dream recall everytime but I rarely have lucid dreams and no O.B.E’s after that first one. So without further ado, hello everyone and happy dreaming!

“All around us plans are being made / Yet we sleep beneath the shade and then complain to them / Pretending that we’re really changing things / Are we waiting for the storm to come before we take control? / Let’s grow our wings and let’s fly again / And we’ll fly away with you / Yes we’ll fly away with you”

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
Please call me Lupin!
I’m new here. I’ve been interested in LD, AP, etc. since as long as I can remember… Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to lucid dream successfully. I always used to think that it was some kind of weird gift you had to be born with. =\

Of course, that doesn’t seem to be the case!!! :slight_smile:

I never ever join forums, but… I feel that it was my destiny to find this site. I never had anyone to talk to about lucid dreaming and similar topics with. Nobody would take me seriously on the matter, insisting that it was impossible, crazy, unnatural, etc…

Of course, that isn’t the case either!! :slight_smile:

I look forward to talking to all of you!!!

~Lupin

Hello everyone! I used to lucid dream a little when I was younger and then I stopped and I don’t remember my dreams anymore. Now I’m trying to get back into lucid dreaming again and I’ve been trying to remember my dreams and I have a dream journal but so far I haven’t remembered anything. Anyway, I’ve found this forum to help with getting back into dreaming. :smile:

Hi guys and girl, welcome to the forum :wink:

:welcome: hello MrBabaluaKrumm, Lupin and MintyRose, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

MrBabaluaKrumm, at least with already having had a lucid dream, you know you are capable of becoming lucid so there is no doubt in your mind about it :content:
Are you going to post that first LD in the first LD collection in the dream journal forum? :happy:

There is a lot of information on the forum about lucid dreaming and don’t forget we also have a lot of archived material from 2002 to 2005 too :thumbs: The beyond dreaming forum has a big OBE topic which you may like to browse :happy:

Have fun and good luck with your LD/OBE quests. :grin:

Lupin,

Well this forum is a great one, really friendly and no flame wars etc :content:
Don’t forget there is also the #ld4all chatroom where you can talk to people live. :smile:
Have a look around the knowledgebase forum esp the choosing your technique topic :content: … it could be just that you were using the wrong method for you to LD.

MintyRose,
We have a BIG remembering dreams topic part V topic in the stuff forum. You should be able to find some pointers in it to improve your dream recall. :content: Then once you get the recall back, you should be able to get into lucid dreaming again :grin:

Hey everyone

My name is Jason. I have known about and attempted lucid dreaming in the past, but for about a year have become so busy with life that lucid dreaming has been put on the side burner. I hope to meet some new friends, and learn some of the new tricks of the trade from the pros.

:welcome: hello Jason01, I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all. It’s easy to make new friends here :smile: and we have a lot of really good LD information on the forum :happy:

Good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:

The introductions and welcomes continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 55 :moogle: