the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 54

:wave: hello Sanky, KratosIrving and BassinSoldier, I hope you all enjoy your time here and experience lots of LDs :yay:

wow, well done :happy:
will you be posting it in the big My First LD Collection in the dream journal forum? or was it very short?

:lol: how could you miss us? since the topic is often in the last five topics list :eh:
Well a late introduction is better than none :smile: and I can officially welcome you to the forum

:wave: Joe

:rofl:

I’m sure you will pick up lots of information to improve your LD frequency :smile:
I would recommend WBTB with WILD or MILD depending on which is most suitable for you. (It’s a good idea to read “How to Choose Your Technique” - By Treader and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques )

I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all and keep safe in Iraq :hugs:

Thanks! ^^’
I may or may not. It was a bit short, and I think I didn’t have control over everything. I just… didn’t remember anything from the day that I wanted to try in the dream. So I’ll just wait for a better one.

Hey there dreamers… my name’s Ricardo I’m from Guatemala City, Guatemala. I started reading about lucid dreams and O.B.E.'s after having a lucid dream that evolved into an O.B.E. almost a year ago. I’m still getting the hang of it, I have almost complete dream recall everytime but I rarely have lucid dreams and no O.B.E’s after that first one. So without further ado, hello everyone and happy dreaming!

“All around us plans are being made / Yet we sleep beneath the shade and then complain to them / Pretending that we’re really changing things / Are we waiting for the storm to come before we take control? / Let’s grow our wings and let’s fly again / And we’ll fly away with you / Yes we’ll fly away with you”

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
Please call me Lupin!
I’m new here. I’ve been interested in LD, AP, etc. since as long as I can remember… Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to lucid dream successfully. I always used to think that it was some kind of weird gift you had to be born with. =\

Of course, that doesn’t seem to be the case!!! :slight_smile:

I never ever join forums, but… I feel that it was my destiny to find this site. I never had anyone to talk to about lucid dreaming and similar topics with. Nobody would take me seriously on the matter, insisting that it was impossible, crazy, unnatural, etc…

Of course, that isn’t the case either!! :slight_smile:

I look forward to talking to all of you!!!

~Lupin

Hello everyone! I used to lucid dream a little when I was younger and then I stopped and I don’t remember my dreams anymore. Now I’m trying to get back into lucid dreaming again and I’ve been trying to remember my dreams and I have a dream journal but so far I haven’t remembered anything. Anyway, I’ve found this forum to help with getting back into dreaming. :smile:

Hi guys and girl, welcome to the forum :wink:

:welcome: hello MrBabaluaKrumm, Lupin and MintyRose, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

MrBabaluaKrumm, at least with already having had a lucid dream, you know you are capable of becoming lucid so there is no doubt in your mind about it :content:
Are you going to post that first LD in the first LD collection in the dream journal forum? :happy:

There is a lot of information on the forum about lucid dreaming and don’t forget we also have a lot of archived material from 2002 to 2005 too :thumbs: The beyond dreaming forum has a big OBE topic which you may like to browse :happy:

Have fun and good luck with your LD/OBE quests. :grin:

Lupin,

Well this forum is a great one, really friendly and no flame wars etc :content:
Don’t forget there is also the #ld4all chatroom where you can talk to people live. :smile:
Have a look around the knowledgebase forum esp the choosing your technique topic :content: … it could be just that you were using the wrong method for you to LD.

MintyRose,
We have a BIG remembering dreams topic part V topic in the stuff forum. You should be able to find some pointers in it to improve your dream recall. :content: Then once you get the recall back, you should be able to get into lucid dreaming again :grin:

Hey everyone

My name is Jason. I have known about and attempted lucid dreaming in the past, but for about a year have become so busy with life that lucid dreaming has been put on the side burner. I hope to meet some new friends, and learn some of the new tricks of the trade from the pros.

:welcome: hello Jason01, I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all. It’s easy to make new friends here :smile: and we have a lot of really good LD information on the forum :happy:

Good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:

The introductions and welcomes continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 55 :moogle: