the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 55

Hey im new here to, been interested in LDs for a couple of years never really been to serious about getting one, I’ve had a few, but now I am ready to give it a go (keep a dream journal and stuff) hope to see ya around!

:wave: welcome to LD4all Dusks-Shadow. If you remember those earlier LDs … it would be great if you posted them in our “Big My First LD topic” which is a sticky in the dream journal forum :grin:

I hope you enjoy being a part of the LD4all community :grouphug:

:welcome: to LD4all, if you want to see people the playground is the best place :smile: and watch out for this fish —> :truit:

Welcome Emily,Markme,Shadow. :welcome:
As you may already have noriced i am king of the forcough,oughgah!Err…I’m some random guy and an addict…
I’d post all the links like an automated response like a responsible member,but seeing as it has already been made by a long post with many quotes of our fish lady,Mooglehides…aww i lost my flow of thoughts…Who wants cookies?
Enjoy your lucidness IRL on this forum :happy:
/me sometimes loses that…

Hey everyone! I’ve been looking around here for a while and I decided to join. Hoping to have my first lucid dream soon. I kept hearing about lucid dreams on the /x/ board at 4chan so I asked for a good link and they brought me here :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all. Now you have registered more forums are available for your to browse. :content:

Good luck on your quest to lucidity and i hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum :grin:

Hey, Bat! Welcome to LD4all. Hopefully we can help you out!

If you want to get to know people, stop at the Playground.

Currently in the PG, Canadians have taken the LD4all Addict Hotel hostage, so definitely check it out :tongue:

Hopefully you have a good time on LD4all… Of course you will, but I’m not going to tell you "have a good time here or else!

:welcome: bat75, hope you like this place :smile:

0.o another canadian…
You already introduced yourself to the hotel,as i see…Good! ^^
Somebody will have to betray download sometime…Interested?

Download gave me a laser :happy:
No way I can betray him now

Hi all,
I’m just a novice dreamer from the land of Oz. Just wanted to say how great this site is and how helpful everyone seems to be. I have been trying to lucid dream for over a couple months now with mixed results using mainly MILD and trying to RC through the day. But it has been hard working, a full time job at a studio, where things get hectic. Im on holidays now, so I am trying to focus all day on LD’ing.

I know I should cut this intro short but I thought I would share a little dream I had this morning. (I know there is DJ forum, but hell, I am still learning)
I am by myself walking through a warehouse. There are people, strangers, sitting on the floor with an Indigenous Aussie elder who holds an axe from 15th century Europe. Now, he is telling us all the things the Aboriginals used to use, and I am looking at this axe the elder is holding and seeing it change into a ‘forklift prong.’ At the time, I am thinking, this is odd, Aboriginals did not make changeable tools like this one. But in the dream, I was reasoning that the elder was only using this changable axe as an example. I woke up really frustrated that I had the critical thinking there within the dream, but failed to see that dreamsign and realise it was a dream. I feel like I came very close this time.

:wave: hello Phosphorescent Lizard, welcome to LD4all :smile:

I often come up with ‘very logical reasons’ for why something is weird in a dream :wink:

Good luck with your lucid quest. :thumbs:

Hi all,

Basically, I joined this forum because I got banned from another. :grin: (that forum was mostly off-topic anyway) I’m hoping having joined this forum will help me become better at lucid dreaming and maybe get to know people.

Welcome Phosphorescent Lizard…
Wow…i wish i would have thought of hat name :tongue:
I also miss tons of obvious dream signs…you see,my mind is very unstable sometimes…
Welcome,Python!
Don’t worry…we all get banned from something
And…looks like there’s another 13 year old on the forumhighfives
I hope you guys will like it here!
As moogle said,good luck in your Quests!
(hint:Type all Q letters in caps)

:welcome: hello Python, welcome to LD4all
I would guess you were ‘banned’ for being under 16?
Nevermind, I am sure you will love being a member here :thumbs:
The best places to get to know members are Gathering, Playground and the Dream Journal forums and we also have a #ld4all chatroom :content:

edit
/me runs back …
we also have the dutch LD4all forum too :grin:

Hey, many might have knew me as Jake_drummer or something like that.

I have always said that i was wayyyyy to busy to LD and i would always quit and rejoin and quit again Lucid Dreaming but i have a New Years Resolution to have 5 Ld’s in 2009 at least.

So if you missed me, im back for good!!!

PS. any help is welcome but consider my dreaming experience as a new slate.

:welcome:
Back…that is.
Merry Christmas,newbies! :happy:

thanks.

my new years resolution is to LD haha i think its a good one.

This topic is now locked. The introductions continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 56