the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 55

:welcome: wing and mistaken ( :razz: )

Be careful what you wish, pridak is a type who likes to make fun of other users, moogle always fish (on LD4all called truit) users who post against her, /me gives users time to get used before he makes fun of users :puh: Be careful with download, WD and zukoca too :cool:

moogle, dont put a [mod]:truit: ghostie: for this post :moogle:[/mod]

Oh my username isn’t a mistake that I made. It’s a play on words, since I don’t claim never to be mistaken and I am a Miss, who is indeed, taken. Just wanted to clear that up :smile:.

Thanks for the welcome though!!

Good play on words! I like it! :grin: :welcome:

Isandur…i am aware of who he’s making fun of…but watch out…the wolves may get angry…
Oh what the starts biting people.
This will affect my VG career… :tongue:
Welcome Wing,Misstaken!
Ghostie is the ebil one.
/me ,ZukoCA,Winter Depths and Download are the gang of the 13 year old kids.
We all popped up here at almost the same time…kkk…i was first…
Beware the Dark SiDe…or even better…join it.
/me points at moogle
Fish lady.
Do NOT stand against her.
Hides from truit :toilet:

hey, I’m new. actually, i just joined yesterday. i’ve been into dreams and dream interpretation for a little over a year, and lucid dreaming for about half a year. i’ve only had a few lucid dreams so far, but hoping to increase my lucidity soon. i’m into music mostly but poetry a little to. hoping to learn from other people’s dream experiences.

Welcome, Todzak! I’m sure you’ll have more LDs with time, just don’t be greedy like I was :tongue: took me about two months for my first post-registry LD.

Sounds like you’d also be interested in the Garden of Creation, so be sure to check it out!

On a final note, you might like to go to the Playground to meet some people… Hopefully you have a great time on LD4all!

Hello Luigi! :welcome:
Yes,to get to know the members,you should go to the Playground or The Gathering first.
Then,for artists or even less talended people,we have the Garden Of Creation.
And finally,to help your dreamlife,you should start a Dream Journal in the Dream Journal section.
Choose playgroundcough :grin:
Enjoy! :content:

Hi everyone. I’m Half-Jack (or you can call me Emily) and I’m not too sure what I should tell about myself. I’ve been into dream interpretation since I was very young and started with training myself to lucid dream for about a year now. Usually I go to the Dutch forums, but the English one is way busier so hi here I am. x3 :spinning:

hey everyone, I’m very new here and been introduced by someone special. hope to learn from ppl here. I think i have LD but i didn’t know so this is as so. hope to hear from you…

Thanks for the links, Pridak!

Welcome Markme and Emily, same goes to you!

:welcome: hello Misstaken, todak, Half-Jack and markme :grouphug:

Actually i noticed none at all in your post :content:

I hope you decide to make a topic in Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation as a showcase for your work :happy:

oh, I’ve noticed you mentioned creating music in dreams in fruits of lucidity [link]
You may like to make a topic in Garden of Creation to share your poetry in.

If you remember your first LD, you may like to post it in the BIG My First LD topic which is a sticky at the top of the dream journal forum.

There should be a lot of familiar nicks then :smile: I hope you enjoy the international English LD4all as much as the Dutch forum :content:

/me thinks girlfriend? and very likely a member here :eh:
/me starts some detective :look: work :tongue:
Since you give 31 as your age, you may wish to post in our 30 years or older topic :grin:

I hope you all enjoy being on LD4all as much as I do.

Hey im new here to, been interested in LDs for a couple of years never really been to serious about getting one, I’ve had a few, but now I am ready to give it a go (keep a dream journal and stuff) hope to see ya around!

:wave: welcome to LD4all Dusks-Shadow. If you remember those earlier LDs … it would be great if you posted them in our “Big My First LD topic” which is a sticky in the dream journal forum :grin:

I hope you enjoy being a part of the LD4all community :grouphug:

:welcome: to LD4all, if you want to see people the playground is the best place :smile: and watch out for this fish —> :truit:

Welcome Emily,Markme,Shadow. :welcome:
As you may already have noriced i am king of the forcough,oughgah!Err…I’m some random guy and an addict…
I’d post all the links like an automated response like a responsible member,but seeing as it has already been made by a long post with many quotes of our fish lady,Mooglehides…aww i lost my flow of thoughts…Who wants cookies?
Enjoy your lucidness IRL on this forum :happy:
/me sometimes loses that…

Hey everyone! I’ve been looking around here for a while and I decided to join. Hoping to have my first lucid dream soon. I kept hearing about lucid dreams on the /x/ board at 4chan so I asked for a good link and they brought me here :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all. Now you have registered more forums are available for your to browse. :content:

Good luck on your quest to lucidity and i hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum :grin:

Hey, Bat! Welcome to LD4all. Hopefully we can help you out!

If you want to get to know people, stop at the Playground.

Currently in the PG, Canadians have taken the LD4all Addict Hotel hostage, so definitely check it out :tongue:

Hopefully you have a good time on LD4all… Of course you will, but I’m not going to tell you "have a good time here or else!

:welcome: bat75, hope you like this place :smile:

0.o another canadian…
You already introduced yourself to the hotel,as i see…Good! ^^
Somebody will have to betray download sometime…Interested?