the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 59

Hi everyone. I’m from Malaysia. A week ago, I found out about lucid dreaming and has been fascinated about it since. Then, I came across this website and it’s really awesome. Hope to have a great time with everyone. Bye!

:welcome: kwaran and dreams to ld4all :tongue:

Well, fun that you decided to sign up here :colgate:

You will :grin: good luck in dreamland :happy:

Hi dreams hope you have many ld’s

Hi, I found this site after it was in a featured link in a Yahoo Answer. I’ve been coming ever since and have had around 10 lucid dreams. :content:

Hi all. I’m Emy from Romania. I found the forum 2 days ago and I know about LD for 2 months. I’m 15 and I like playing guitar, listening rock/heavy/ music.

Hi shadow dreamer, hope you become a better LDer, you found this site the same way i did, someone answered a Y!A question with a link here.

Hi Emy :smile: :welcome:

:welcome: shadow dreamer and gothicfighter :biggrin:

We have lyrics threads in the lounge :tongue:

Hi, all. I stumbled across this site a few days ago. Curiosity of lucid dreams led me here. My LDs have been few and far in between, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for more.

:welcome: to ld4all :biggrin:

/me gives gorette66 many LD’s as a welcome gift :grin:

Welcome and good luck! :grin:

helllooo…is there anbody out there???
just RC if you can hear me? is there anyone asleep?

how are you doing. im a blonde 6 foot blue eyed guy who want to escape into the world of lucid dreaming. why you might ask? i think that our subconcious is infinitely more powerful that our concious minds, and through meditation and lucid dreaming practise, i wish to intregrate my conciousness more. also not to mention the flying and other cool bullshit.

ive been recording my dreams for awhile now and hope to one day be able to lucid dream every night. wish me luck YOAll@!!@@!! :smile:

Good luck on acheiving your goals rugbyelite13 (i have to ask why you have the 13 on the end. As you can see iv’e had that for a while also) It might take a little while though befor you ld every night, heck i’m lucky to get two or three a month!! THat doesn’t mean you should give up though, i’m way better than when i started :content:

Heloooo everyone!

Hi my name is Mahdi and I have recently started Lucid Dreaming!

I just want to get to know most of the people in this forum so Im just dropping in and saying Hi! :happy:

I hope I become a good Lucid Dreamer XD

You will be, just believe yourself :wink: and :welcome: to ld4all :hurray:

Hi all.

I’m from Canada. I got into Lucid Dreaming about a week and a half ago, and found out about LD4all today.

hey all im new here and just started in my journey to become lucid…im only 3 days old to it! im physically 22 though. i have a dream journal so any advice

Lols Thanks but its been really stressful for me for the last 4 days since I havent been able to recall ANYTHING, not even the tiniest fragment.

Sigh.

Oh well.

There already is an introduction topic.
It’s called ‘‘Hey, I’m new here!’’.

So this one will be locked pretty soon. not locked, merged into :wink:

But welcome, keep trying and eventually you will get a lucid dream.
If you want to learn more about the induction techniques, take a look at the knowledge base forum.

Hey Im Surfers819,
I’ve been going on this website for awhile now…
C: Yesterday night I had my 1st lucid dream! I didn’t do anything because then i forgot i was dreaming. I also had a false awakening. So then I thought
“Its time I make an account”! :tongue: