the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60

Hi!
I am new as well. Me and my closer friends have a profound interest in Lucid Dreaming. We thought we should sometime participate on the forum, eventually help as subjects with the experiments. We also do our own lucidity-related experiments, and keep written record of lucidity-levels in our lives and try to figure out the hidden connections.
I am happy there is such an online community as this, but I do not believe I will be posting more than once per week, since I am too busy. (It is quite a challenge for me to reach lucidity while being an averagely sleep-deprived student.) Hopefully, through this forum we will be able to contribute to each others progress!
Anyways, your articles are a big help for those who don’t wish to read dozens of e-books :smile:. I really appreciate the work you guys do here.

Welcome jules2009 and ambrosivs! ^^ So many new members this month, it’s wonderful :happy:

jules2009, hope you will enjoy all the material and discussion we have in the “Beyond dreaming” section, there is quite some active discussion about OBE’s and AP’s there! And stay cool about the dryspell, that’s one of the ways to get back to LD’ing again :wink:

ambrosivs, paticipating in the experiments as a group sounds like a wonderful idea! ^^ and great job with keeping a LD’ing group stable and active :smile:

Hello all, just found this site yesterday. I think I have had lucid dreams before, but I don’t remember them that well. This looks like a great place to learn and explore LD’ing and I am looking foward to learning all I can. I have read the wiki book, which brought me to this site. A DJ is something I must get working on and hope to have a LD soon. Nice to meet all of you.

Nice to meet you too, Mike78 :content:
We have already stored a lot of info on the Site guide by Q, the Knowledge base section and the BIG stickied topics, so feel free to browse through them ^^
And good luck on your quest. :smile: We’ll be here for any support you might need.

Ill also intorduce myself now. :cheesy:

hi there, my name is Mimmo, some of you know me from the chat. i heard about LDs about one and a half year ago. my first LD i had february this year. sience that, i had about 30 LDs. my favourite things to do are Flying, diving, doing magic tricks, and, espacily, transforming, which id couldnt manage yet. i gain lucidity mostly spontanious, without common RCs. i just realize im dreaming by dream signs. :happy:

Hello there Mimmo, I saw you on the only time I was on chat :tongue:
Seems like you are on the good road already, keep it up! :content:
And about transforming, give a look at Wyvern’s topic, you may find it very useful :wink:

Hi. Another newcomer here. I first heard about lucid dreaming 3 years ago, Im 18 now. I wish I started to try LDing then but I didnt, so Im here to do it now. I havnt LD yet but things like coming to a corner, stopping, thinking of something I wanted to see then turn to see it has happened; was this close to LDing? maybe a layer zero experience? peace

must be LDing season :yay:

• takes a deep breath :smile: *

to the LD4all community

[size=150]Grayscale-Blush, sunkissed00001, Adderad, Mars, Siger, Silox, toxic, goog 10, Ayrecca, metoo507, (Redhead), Low, tictactictac, am-I-dreaming, lunar6, captal, ch3rry, Strawberry Milkshake, Jules2009, ambrosivs, Mike78, MimmoO and Mourningstarr.[/size] :grouphug:

Unless, you were slightly aware that it was a dream this was dream control. For example, Stormthunder has a lot of control in dreams which aren’t lucid. You may wish to check out her DJ. clickable link

Hello,

after twenty minute, I find Finally the topic for The presentations because my english is Not very in the point…
I’m french but speak little english Thus, why not the English forum?
My name is ****, i’m 13 and i love lucid dream . And I join your communauter.

Hi all !

Welcome Cybergardien! :wave:
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
If you continue writing in english, you’ll become good very quickly ^^

Bonjour Cyberguardian. J’emmaple danielns13.

Je parle seulement un peu de feancias.
Nous, au Canada doit apprende fracias dans ecole.

faites vous de phase dans Quebec? France? Or somewhere else :tongue:

Welcome to LD4all, Cybergardien.

Si c’est plus facile de parler en français, le forum français est ici: ld4all.com/fr/forum/
Or you can stick around if you wanna practice your English too along with your LD’s.

EDIT: Just realized you’re already registered there. Well, have enjoy your stay here as well. :tongue:

Thanx,

et je suis déjà inscrit sur le forum français :tongue:

I dont understand :happy:
Speak english is better

okay :tongue: english it is.

Hi everybody! My names Ben and im here because i want to go lucid, but i suppose thats sort of a given :tongue: . I’m also an aspiring film maker and i hope maybe my dreams may be able to serve as some sort of inspiration.

Hi there, Ben. :welcome:
I think LD’s would be a great way to get some inspiration for your film making. :yes: Good luck, and enjoy your quest for lucidity!

~Namine

thanks, im looking foward to some dream adventures, maybe i’ll try having a conversation with jeff goldblum or something hahaha

Hi everyone. My name is Robin and I’ve decided that I am going to put in some actual work into my quest for lucidity, so what could be better than joining a community? I got completely mind-blown when I found out that the dude in Waking Life was talking about a real thing, and I hope to lucid dream very soon! :hurray:

Welcome Ben and Robin. I hope you both enjoy your time here.

I use my dreams to help me with my music every now and then. No doubt that they can be useful for the other arts like film too. :cool:
I wish you both many lucid dreams.

Hi everyone! :peek:
I came here to know more about LD and people who use it.
I’m from Ukraine and I’m a 2nd year student of a medical university.
I have had some LDs since my childhood, but now I’m going to start lucid dreaming more often. (At least I’ll try…)
I’m going to use LD to find out something new about the nature of consciousness as an object of neuroscience. :write:
And, ummm…lucid dreaming brings lulz, doesn’t it? :content:
P.S.: sorry for my English! :bow: I know that it’s not good enough.